NHSC members who refuse to ban 3 controversial herbicides should leave the country – Deputy Agriculture Minister

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll bet she doesn't have to pull weeds in the rainy season.

There are a lot more weeds in the rainy season, but it's actually easier because the damp earth means weeds pull right out, roots and all. In the dry season there are a lot fewer but they get real tou

You are right, workers are hard to get. It can take a lot to solve this especially for an expat to figure out: paying enough, broadening your search, knowing people, language, etc. My advice is don't

Posted Images

3 hours ago, webfact said:

NHSC members who refuse to ban 3 controversial herbicides should leave the country

Yeah, If you have a different opinion than me, thenyou can not stay in the country. The new effective government policy.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, webfact said:

Deputy Agriculture Minister Mananya Thaiseth has warned the 27 members of the National Hazardous Substances Committee (NHSC) to heed the public’s demand for a complete ban on paraquat, glyphosate and chlorpyrifos, or leave Thailand.

Not unless your envelope is bigger than the one they get already maybe

• Like 2
7 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that she would send the same report to Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Thursday after returning from a visit to Brunei....

The dear PM wouldn't even budge reading, Miss... so sorry.