Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Canada's Trudeau, in election fight, says he needs voter support to stand up to Trump

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

Now there is some whackadoodle nonsense.

Prince Justin was born to a drug addled groupie and a cuckolded billionaire communist sympathizer. He never accomplished anything of substance in his life before his father's name launched him as the icon of progressive circle jerking. 

You can't blame this on decent people who are just trying to save Canada from mass psychosis. That you would post such a ridiculous notion shows you have had lethal amounts of kool-aid.

His father's name? At first I thought you were referring to Presto Manning. Like Scheer he starting running for office in his early 20's. Talking never having had a real job you do know Scheer has only been a politician don't you? Being a gopher in an insurance office doesn't count as real work. 

 

Not kool-aid but it's obvious you have had too many doses of the Calgary Sun. Your baloney reminds me of a Ric Bell column.

 

 I know it's to your great sorrow but only 1/3rd of voters are likely to vote non-progressive. Scheer has made destroying the carbon tax his major issue. He will get zero support from other parties to do that. It's majority or bust for the Conservative Party and that train left the station some time ago. Could always have a Trump like surprise I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pegman said:

His father's name? At first I thought you were referring to Presto Manning. Like Scheer he starting running for office in his early 20's. Talking never having had a real job you do know Scheer has only been a politician don't you? Being a gopher in an insurance office doesn't count as real work. 

 

I was looking for a guy to build me a house. One guy applied but it seemed that he had only ever built houses, so I couldn't trust him. I hired a drama teacher instead whose father built a house a long time ago.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I was looking for a guy to build me a house. One guy applied but it seemed that he had only ever built houses, so I couldn't trust him. I hired a drama teacher instead whose father built a house a long time ago.

Well, only one of them has ever been a Prime Minister. So there's that, but I doubt that would sway you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can Trudeau take in on the chin like Mulroney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pegman said:

Well, only one of them has ever been a Prime Minister. So there's that, but I doubt that would sway you.

Yes we know one of them is worse than useless. It is a choice between an unknown and a confirmed clown show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I was looking for a guy to build me a house. One guy applied but it seemed that he had only ever built houses, so I couldn't trust him. I hired a drama teacher instead whose father built a house a long time ago.

I'm going to remind you of this statement  when it concerns a reference to a certain other notable chief executive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Can Trudeau take in on the chin like Mulroney?

Stephen Dedalus was quite wrong when he said (as in your epigram -or whatever it is called) "mistakes are the portals of discovery" because, as Einstein said, making the same mistake over and over and expecting a different result is the sign of madness.

 

Trudeau made the mistake of closing down several pipelines, while hoping that no one would notice that we were paying that famous democratic state, Saudi Arabia, billions of dollars a year to keep the  homes of Eastern Canada warm...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I'm going to remind you of this statement  when it concerns a reference to a certain other notable chief executive.

Touche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Can Trudeau take in on the chin like Mulroney?

Only when he's black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, blazes said:

Stephen Dedalus was quite wrong when he said (as in your epigram -or whatever it is called) "mistakes are the portals of discovery" because, as Einstein said, making the same mistake over and over and expecting a different result is the sign of madness.

 

Maybe I will change it to. "'Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light'…"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, blazes said:

Stephen Dedalus was quite wrong when he said (as in your epigram -or whatever it is called) "mistakes are the portals of discovery" because, as Einstein said, making the same mistake over and over and expecting a different result is the sign of madness.

 

Trudeau made the mistake of closing down several pipelines, while hoping that no one would notice that we were paying that famous democratic state, Saudi Arabia, billions of dollars a year to keep the  homes of Eastern Canada warm...

Trudeau the Elder  was vilified by conservatives in the State of Alberta for the National Energy Program. It was designed to take care of Canada's energy needs first. Peter Lougheed had a meltdown demanding full open market. Well they got what they asked for and  now their Yank cousins are giving them $37 a barrel for their crude. Seems every day the Closet Boy is Premier the price falls further. That moron likely damaged Trudeau just enough to wipe the Liberals out of the State of Alberta and into a minority with the never TransMountain pipeline NDP. The irony is too great to behold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rich keep getting richer no matter what clown is in power.

 

if only we had more men like this in politics.....

 

 

Edited by sillyfool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Yes we know one of them is worse than useless. It is a choice between an unknown and a confirmed clown show.

What's your "real" opinion of Trudeau ?

Your real, true, honest, no-holds-barred opinion.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I despair for my country. Trudeau is a lightweight, cruising on a famous name and a cute face. Scheer is a squish with the personality of a breadstick.   

 

If only the Tories had had the guts to pick Bernier as their leader... the election would be a foregone conclusion and we would have four more years of good Conservative government to look forward to. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I despair for my country. Trudeau is a lightweight, cruising on a famous name and a cute face. Scheer is a squish with the personality of a breadstick.   

 

If only the Tories had had the guts to pick Bernier as their leader... the election would be a foregone conclusion and we would have four more years of good Conservative government to look forward to. 

I think Peter McKay is next if Scheer doesn't come through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...