BANGKOK
webfact

Brexit hangs in the balance as EU doubts a deal this week

2 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

boris willl have to go to jail with a no deal exit .boris is riding high in the polls and even in jail he would win an election

Boris, has the help of his ex-mate ,  Nigel, aka lies n ties ..

Thats what friends are for , too be trusted,  until ...

Edited by elliss

It's perfectly clear what's going on. There's no deal because the EU won't allow a deal - they'll always concoct some reason to scupper it. The reason? They are petrified that the EU will crumble (as it will sooner of later) and so they are making make damn sure to punish anyone who tries to leave with several years of trauma even in the process of leaving. 
It's punitive, it's petulant, it's pathetic. They will give in only at the last minute, having screwed the UK psychologically for as long as possible. You'll see.

Once we are out we need to make the EU burn in hell for this.

Its perfectly clear that some Hard Brexiteers are somewhat losing it.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

It's perfectly clear what's going on. There's no deal because the EU won't allow a deal - they'll always concoct some reason to scupper it. The reason? They are petrified that the EU will crumble (as it will sooner of later) and so they are making make damn sure to punish anyone who tries to leave with several years of trauma even in the process of leaving. 
It's punitive, it's petulant, it's pathetic. They will give in only at the last minute, having screwed the UK psychologically for as long as possible. You'll see.

Conspiracy Theory Bonkers. EU going to crumble this year, next year, any year soon.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Conspiracy Theory Bonkers. EU going to crumble this year, next year, any year soon.

You have no idea as to whether the EU will cease to exist in the future .

You or no one else knows the future .

You cannot guarantee that the EU will still exist any time in the future .

Its just your hope and opinion that it will exist , BUT, it may not 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tebee said:

You can't guarantee that the UK will still exist any time in the future either.

But at this moment in time I'd bet on the Eu outlasting the UK.

I haven't stated whether I think that  the UK will or will not exist at anytime in the future .

I have given no opinion, let alone any guarantees .

I do think that both will still exist in one form or another in the future though 

• Like 1

Oh brexiters, where is ye savior now ? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

What are you thinking? Maybe declare war? 

9 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Whatever thousands of well intentioned well-intentioned marchers, strikers and gluers may believe, big business is not pouring billions into backing the environmental movement to assure the futures of their or our children and grandchildren. The real goal is to rescue a dying capitalist system rapidly running out of markets to exploit.

I now ignore the Greta thread where some of your other comments really belong,  as it is tragic to keep reading the views of all those old men getting triggered by this wee lassie. 

The point above is interesting (Although I'm not sure what gluers are). Is Capitalism dying, I'm not a great fan, but I doubt it. You can tell the countries that are not capitalist from space, the lights are out - North Korea, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, etc (Cuba is an exception I grant). I agree it is having to work harder, and markets are less easy to develop. Investing in Solar power etc may simply be a long term business decision, not based on politics, or concern for fellow humans, or the planet. Shareholders care about money only.

Edited by Nigel Garvie
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

What are you thinking? Maybe declare war? 

"Once we are out we need to make the EU burn in hell for this."  James Blond. 

Burning the EU in hell (hard to visualize really) is more practical than war. Dominic Cummings is clearly working directly for Satan, so you have the contact sorted already. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tebee said:

Oh brexiters, where is ye savior now ? 

Tweets belong and should stay on twitter .

If I want to read tweets, I will get a twitter account 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Tweets belong and should stay on twitter .

If I want to read tweets, I will get a twitter account 

Couldn't agree more. Please inform a certain Brexiteer on this forum who seems to post almost entirely in Tweets (usually originating from extreme right wing groups/individuals).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

Couldn't agree more. Please inform a certain Brexiteer on this forum who seems to post almost entirely in Tweets (usually originating from extreme right wing groups/individuals).

OK, I'll tell him when I see him next 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1