Fatal epileptic asthma attack suspected as pickup crashes off road

webfact

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1571112474_1-org.jpg

Police believe the 40-year-old man suffered a fatal epileptic asthma attack while driving himself to Thalang Hospital for emergency treatment. Photo: Thalang Police

PHUKET: A fatal epileptic asthma attack is believed to have killed a man whose pickup truck ran off Thepkrasattri Rd in Thalang early this morning (Oct 15), Thalang Police have reported.

Thalang Police Deputy Chief Lt Col Phichai Phupommin was notified at 4am that a pickup truck had run off the road near the Toyota Next Center on Thepkrasattri Rd just north of the intersection with Route 4031, which leads to Nai Yang and the airport.

At the scene, police and rescue workers found a Phuket-registered Isuzu pickup truck with a 40-year-old man* originally from Nakhon Ratchasima dead in the driver’s seat.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/fatal-epileptic-asthma-attack-suspected-as-pickup-crashes-off-road-73230.php#0bLEpxkyFeYPc5hy.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-10-15

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

A fatal epileptic asthma attack is believed to have killed a man whose pickup truck ran off Thepkrasattri Rd in Thalang early this morning

I have not a lot of medical knowledge, but is it to possible to have an epileptic attack and an asthma attack simultaneously?

Surely the guy shouldn't be driving with epilepsy?

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I have not a lot of medical knowledge, but is it to possible to have an epileptic attack and an asthma attack simultaneously?

You're comparing Thailand to civilised countries that require driving licences and declarations of ailments and health.

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

And why do these incidents always happen at around 4 AM ???

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Think where he had the accident then ask yourself about the question.

I watch an older guy where I live hobble out to his truck on two canes every day, he chucks them in the back of his truck then hauls himself along the side to open the door then fall into the drivers seat..

God forbid if you ever stepped out in front of him... no chance !

8 hours ago, webfact said:

By Eakkapop Thongtub

Now this is a New one , How did they come up with this one? Cristal ball ? dead people don't talk so where is this coming from? who dreamt up this one?

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

But he passed the colourblindness test!

21 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Man dies, Thaigeezers mock his death. What a bunch of Saddos.

I think most are questioning the cops reason for the accident, but hey, you read it your why, we will read it our way.

By the way, there is no medical proof of an epileptic asthma attack.

Archived