Suicide or murder? Police keep open mind after Norwegian found hanging at rented pool villa in Hua Hin

webfact

13 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Was he hanging, or kneeling? Surely it can't be both. I'm confused; if one is hanging then surely they're not in contact with the ground.

He was hanging, then he lowered himself to the ground reached into his pocket and grabbed the phone and threw it into the pool. Then he knelt down and went to sleep.

His friends who were drinking and eating with him thought , oh party trick, now he's crashed we go home.

Case closed.

RIP to the fellow who is dead, with the Thai reporting, if he was not fully

off the floor, they said he was kneeling. Think about where this event happened.

Thailand reporting has been criticized by lots of commenters about lots of news

stories. This story is no different. I like staying in Hua Hin,  as there is lots to do in the 

city and area. It is the only place in Thailand where I feel okay to ride a motorcycle.

Geezer

if this chap has had a bad diagnosis there will be results of tests somewhere, he may have wanted to shield his family and friends

back home from his situation, if so it is the drink that has convinced

him to end it now, but unfortunately it is not the best solution .

it is a bit of a rock and a hard place.    R.I.P Young man . 

10 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

He was hanging, then he lowered himself to the ground reached into his pocket and grabbed the phone and threw it into the pool. Then he knelt down and went to sleep.

His friends who were drinking and eating with him thought , oh party trick, now he's crashed we go home.

Case closed.

Yes I agree, more easy declared suicide because if this is a murder the job police is more busy fund who where the killer or killers, and in any case, who cares, is not Thai man but one farang. This case is not the first and not the last. R.I.P.

The position is not suspicious I think. My guess would be he rigged the cable first, then drank a LOT of booze. 1+ bottle in short time with the noose already fastened. Loose consciousness and game over.

I saw a new "rumour" that he had just been diagnosed with uncurable lung cancer and decided to check out.

But I would still apreciate the police to do a thorough investigation.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:57 PM, Wiggy said:

Was he hanging, or kneeling? Surely it can't be both. I'm confused; if one is hanging then surely they're not in contact with the ground.

you can hang your self by kneeling, the cord you use cuts off the blood supply to the brain and you pass out then die. 

Archived