Video: Drama in Soi Bua Khao Pattaya as drugged man with a knife finally subdued

webfact

Video: Drama in Soi Bua Khao Pattaya as drugged man with a knife finally subdued

7pm.jpg

Police were called to the nightlife area of Soi Bua Khao in Pattaya at 4.30am when a man armed with a knife started walking to and fro on the second floor of a three story building. 

It was daybreak and three hours later when a video showed the later stages of the incident. 

After failing to talk the man down police decided to bring in the help of Pattaya City in the form of a basket and crane. 

Several police officers and city officials were involved as a large crowd of Thais and foreigners gathered to view the drama. 

Finally the man was subdued. He was named as 55 year old Wira Phumsakha.

No one was hurt in the incident. 

Marijuana was found in his pocket and his urine tested positive (a purple result) for drug use. 

He was detained. 

Source: Ruk Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-15

Surprised he wasn't lit up the way he was grabbing those electric cables, they weren't just internet and phone lines.

I know its a difficult job the police have, but looking at the video I wold have thought trying to pacify rather than panic the guy may have worked out better. Swinging clubs at a confused person can only lead to more confusion for him.

I noticed the police  at 4:30 am on my daily walk shining torches at the man whilst he was sitting down above the shops near the top of Soi LK Metro with his hands attached to the high power cables.

What disgusted me most was the foreigners and Thais taking videos and happy snaps of this poor individual. Hope these grubs are proud of themselves.

Everyone has their own problems and there is no need for <deleted> to exacerbate the problem by taking photographs and videos to post on the Internet.????????‍♂️????????????????????

8 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

and yes there is many posters on TVF who said smoking weed is good for your health

I hope you're joking because if you really think cannabis is the culprit in making this person go off the deep end, that's just scary. I'd say the "purple urine" indicating something like yaa baa and likely a good amount of lao khao are at work here. Reefer madness was made in the 1930's, and almost everyone of the planet has caught on that it's nothing more than a ridiculous;y absurd representation of the effects of cannabis to intimidate poorly educated fools.   

Archived