TM30 online registration when you own a house registered as a company

My father just came back from Europe and now he has to deal with that mandatory TM30.

I would like to help him to register online.

He owns his house registered as a thai company, but I'm not sure about the documents to provide:

0000.jpg.527ce874bdc36fc4a1391e99149bb72e.jpg

Attached file Document
1. Copy of ID card of person giving authorization person or Certified copy Passport (For Non-Thai Nationals)
2. Document(s) submitted as proof of identity the location such as house registration, copy of Land Title Deed or Land Sale Contract

It only asks to give a copy of his passport and tabian ban.

But the Tabian Ban is registered with the name of a company: is it enough or does he have to add copies of the company (where they will see his name) ?

I had my attorney take care of it the first time. Every time thereafter, I simply produce the slip of paper done the previous time, they look me up in the computer, and literally 2 minutes later, I walk out with my TM30 updated. (I think they just keep stamping a new date on the same slip of paper.) Having said that, I've wondered the same thing about how my attorney proved residency. But it was well worth it to me to have the attorney deal with it the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

My father tried to register exactly 10 days ago as a "juristic" possessor with copies of:

- passport

- tabian ban

- chanot (where you can read the name of the company)

- papers of the company (where you can see the name of my father)

... and he's still waiting for his username/password.