Problems leaving Thailand?

I have 4 tourist visa's and 1 border run 30 day exempt, all extended, in my passport over the last 2 years.
I'm flying home to Ireland in a couple of weeks from Suvarnabhumi.

Reading about all the stories of problems entering Thailand, I was wondering if people can have problems when leaving Thailand?
Let us know on this thread if they say anything\warn you

1 hour ago, mockingbird said:

Yes you're right. They will be glad to see the back of me.  I was lucky enough to be able to retire at 45, have spent the last 2 years coming and going on tourist visas, blissfully unaware that I was offending all of Thailand in doing so, and apparently I'm worse than the devil in Thai immigration eyes now. 

It's a shame that it has to be like that, I don't think you were offending all of Thailand as you say, only the Thai authorities, but you know how easily offended they are particularly where westerners are concerned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

They asked a mate of mine where he had been staying on the way out

Not surprising, I'm always wary of Thai IOs, whether it's at the airport or my local IO.

I have had two altercations with IOs at my local IO, both times they had to go to their boss

and both these times I was proved right.

• Like 2

Leaving Thailand is always a pleasure, outbound immigration officers always seem relaxed and are sometimes outright friendly. That's hardly surprising though - if I had the choice between working an inbound lane and an outbound lane, I'd choose outbound as well.