Merc E Class Hybrid - anything wrong?

RAZZELL

I have to say that I thought the E350e Plug-in hybrid replaced it in 2017. So I guess it was on the red plates for quite a while.

As II said to somebody else earlier join the Mercedes-Benz club Thailand. It has a Facebook page and do a search.

You need to have a look when it was first registered and if has any warranty left.

You also need to see the service history.

Remember, they are quite expensive to service and even more expensive to sort out when they go wrong.

There is also the Mercedes-Benz EQ club Thailand. So you could join that as well.

The new E Class is a nice car, we recently  bought the E350e, my only complaint so far is road noise, and I think that is because it has run flats and of course they are quite wide. I am seriously considering changing them for conventional tires even though it has less done than 2000kms

it looks reasonable priced but it can be very expensive in the long term. 

Just think how much the tent paid for it!!! 

You should still be able to be to buy the Mercedes Benz extended warranty, not cheap but May allow you to sleep at night..........

Good luck whatever, there should be a lot about around that price so Don’t dive in for the first one....

The aventgarde Is the bottom spec so it Will be priced lower than the higher specs

I seem to recall that the E300 did have a few problems but I can’t remember what they were now.

Archived