Non o based on child

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You got some wrong info from somebody. I got an extension in August using the 40k baht income option.

I showed bank statements proving my income coming into the country for 12 months.

oh great. Mind me picking your brains? 

Does anyone know about  renewing your 1 year VISA? 

I did the whole 400K in my account for when I applied first time, 11 months ago, it expires in November but I 370,000B in there at the moment. It's been about that for a while. 

Am I screwed? Or are they more lenient for when you are renewing your 1 year VISA? 

If they are not what would be the best thing for me to do? 

Now I have a few sources of income, well over 40K baht per month into my English account and roughly about 40K baht going into my Thai account monthly. (depends how much I transfer, sometimes it's 50K sometimes 35K)

Thank you in advance. 

14 hours ago, soalbundy said:

All in all I think the whole thing cost around 30,000 Baht with court costs and lawyers fees.

Thank you @elviajero and @soalbundy

I need to legalise my parenthood to get a Dutch passport.  Today I called the city Hall of the place where I used to live in The Netherlands. They said that if I and the mother visit, take a legalised and translated birth certificate of the baby with us that they can do this in 5 minutes. And it is free. With the same visit we can also apply for the Dutch passport which will be ready for pickup a week later.

I always thought that my country is too bureaucratic.

So it seems that I can use the 30,000 Baht to buy tickets for our small holiday.

I don't know if legalising my parenthood in The Netherlands will have any positive effects in Thailand. But the main goal is the passport. 

Edited by dimitriv

9 hours ago, BritTim said:

Are you sure they will do a multiple entry Non O? It was my understanding that consulates were no longer allowed to provide multiple entry Non O visas. (And, since the new "e-visa" system does not support ME Non O visas, you cannot get one from London either.) It would be great news if consulates have been given permission to accept applications for multiple entry Non O visas again.

I haven't had the birth certificate translated yet! This could be a problem getting my visa soon.. Do I need to get it translated in thailand from the original birth cirtificate then sent both copy's... Or can I get a copy translated here in the UK?   

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2019 at 11:59 AM, Foghorn said:

You can go to the juvenile court with your girlfriend and child ,with all their ids and ask to legitimize the child ,takes about 1 month ,lawyer not needed ,costs about 600 baht and then another 50 baht ,it’s very easy to do ,the lawyer would only fill in the form for you and charge about 10:000 for that . The juvenile courts are very friendly and helpful ,worth going and speaking to them . Your girlfriend has to approve it .

Can someone confirm this?

I am trying to do this now. But they say you need a lawyer, and the whole process would take about 4 months ...