Car Tail light repair and Repainting rear Bumper

Hk810

Hi so let my friend borrow my car ( Mitsubishi Attrage) and they accidentally backed up into a fence cracking my right tail light and scratched my bumper.

How much do you think it will cost to replace the tail light housing of the car and fix the scratch on the bumper? 

the scratch is pretty big and would need a paint job. looking to see how much it would cost.

If anyone knows a good place to fix these things please let me know, preferably in the Rawai area.

6 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

You dont say where you live, but if you are in Rawai go to SP Garage its in the soi next to 7/11 facing the temple gates and just pass Laguna 

I saw that on the maps, Thanks for replying to my post! i actually live by that temple. Do you know if they speak english? 

19 hours ago, Hk810 said:

How much do you think it will cost to replace the tail light housing of the car and fix the scratch on the bumper? 

the scratch is pretty big and would need a paint job. looking to see how much it would cost.

3,000 baht.

1 hour ago, JetsetBkk said:

3,000 baht.

Thanks my friend took it to a garage where Steven said and it was 8000 baht. I'm not paying for it so its okay with me.

For future reference can you post the location of the auto body shop or mechanic that cost 3000 baht? thanks! 

Archived