Medical Marijuana

MyTHaiMyKe

Type "Medical cannabis shop Bangkok" into google maps.It's on the second floor (1st floor above ground fl) Opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower Phone 0816304622.Walk from Ratchaprarop BTS Station (Airport Link).After initial consultation you can then order through the Line app for home delivery.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add Text
  • Thanks 2

On 10/16/2019 at 5:52 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

Type "Medical cannabis shop Bangkok" into google maps.It's on the second floor (1st floor above ground fl) Opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower Phone 0816304622.Walk from Ratchaprarop BTS Station (Airport Link).After initial consultation you can then order through the Line app for home delivery.

Could you explain the initial consultation a bit more. What kinda questions did they ask you along with was it pretty simple as far as proving your medical needs?

But yeah, if I understand right, once you get a prescription, you can buy it from anywhere. And a few places do not require the prescription and will sale it to you, right?

10 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

Could you explain the initial consultation a bit more. What kinda questions did they ask you along with was it pretty simple as far as proving your medical needs?

But yeah, if I understand right, once you get a prescription, you can buy it from anywhere. And a few places do not require the prescription and will sale it to you, right?

Google is your friend mate – make sure you have the appropriate ailments/conditions down pat and you shouldn’t have any problems????????‍♂️????????????????????????

• Like 1

I went to the Sawasdee Clinic, in Bangkok.  Got a whole set of products including 'Premium CBD,' 'JM1'-(hemp oil), 'HTL Caps,' 'oil balm,' and 'aroma' oil for nose, ears, and head. They spoke English quite well also, even a few of the nurses. Beautiful office as well.

16 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

I went to the Sawasdee Clinic, in Bangkok.  Got a whole set of products including 'Premium CBD,' 'JM1'-(hemp oil), 'HTL Caps,' 'oil balm,' and 'aroma' oil for nose, ears, and head. They spoke English quite well also, even a few of the nurses. Beautiful office as well.

Can you give me an idea of prices?

2 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

nobody seems to be willing to clarify whether or not both thc and cbd products are available.

They are both available. I received both on my visit. However, the Thai THC oil is labeled 'Premium CBD.'  The other hemp oil is labeled 'JM-1.'

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:44 PM, jack7106 said:

Try Soi Chalerm 19 off Soi Buakhao near Vics Place. New clinic there with a great doctor as long as you’re presenting with the appropriate symptoms/ailments????????????

It is always a good idea to be nice and humble????????????

Pattaya

Went to find. No Vics place seen. Across from Bukhao market yes? Clinic on Soi chalerm, or Soi bukhao?

On 10/22/2019 at 9:44 AM, jack7106 said:

Try Soi Chalerm 19 off Soi Buakhao near Vics Place. New clinic there with a great doctor as long as you’re presenting with the appropriate symptoms/ailments????????????

It is always a good idea to be nice and humble????????????

Pattaya

Hi Jack7106

Hope you dont mind me asking, I'm coming out to Pattaya next weekend for 3 weeks and currently use a hybrid CBD oil (both Sativa and Indica) back home in the UK and dont want to bring a pot with me for obvious reasons.

Is this something I can just walk into the clinic you mentioned and purchase?  For anxiety and poor sleep?

10 hours ago, mrblonde said:

Hi Jack7106

Hope you dont mind me asking, I'm coming out to Pattaya next weekend for 3 weeks and currently use a hybrid CBD oil (both Sativa and Indica) back home in the UK and dont want to bring a pot with me for obvious reasons.

Is this something I can just walk into the clinic you mentioned and purchase?  For anxiety and poor sleep?

You may need to under an examination/consultation but I've heard it pretty much a formality if you have any medical documents it should help,but yes you pretty much just walk in and purchase.

37 minutes ago, philosphrstone said:

I live in the area and took a stroll, and I don't see a "Vic's Place" on either Chalerm 19 nor 21.  Did anyone actually figure out where this is???

I sent you a private message

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shdmn said:

So we still don't have any definitive info yet.  A couple guys say they got it but weren't able to give specific details of where and how they got it.  That's about all I got from this thread so far.

There is more than one thread. You would probably best served by yourself: https://www.thaicbd.info/full-list-of-cbd-thc-oil-clinics-in-thailand/

On 10/22/2019 at 3:48 PM, jack7106 said:

Google is your friend mate – make sure you have the appropriate ailments/conditions down pat and you shouldn’t have any problems????????‍♂️????????????????????????

What does this mean?

I bet I know.

It is legal in California now just walk in and buy whatever you want.

Before this, it was a bunch of skateboarder and snowboard potheads faking a medical condition to get their weed.

I do not like any of this here.  The carnage is bad enough this will just add to the stupidity. 

Terrible idea...

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

It is legal in California now just walk in and buy whatever you want.

Before this, it was a bunch of skateboarder and snowboard potheads faking a medical condition to get their weed.

I do not like any of this here.  The carnage is bad enough this will just add to the stupidity. 

Terrible idea...

Cue the Flintstones theme song....????