Jump to content
BANGKOK
MyTHaiMyKe

Medical Marijuana

Recommended Posts

Anyone know a doctor, hospital or clinic that prescribes Medical Marijuana in Pattaya or Bangkok?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Type "Medical cannabis shop Bangkok" into google maps.It's on the second floor (1st floor above ground fl) Opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower Phone 0816304622.Walk from Ratchaprarop BTS Station (Airport Link).After initial consultation you can then order through the Line app for home delivery.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add Text
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to clinic by Don Muang 200baht for card, but did not get any buds, just CBD stuff

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll post removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 5:52 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

Type "Medical cannabis shop Bangkok" into google maps.It's on the second floor (1st floor above ground fl) Opposite Baiyoke Sky Tower Phone 0816304622.Walk from Ratchaprarop BTS Station (Airport Link).After initial consultation you can then order through the Line app for home delivery.

Could you explain the initial consultation a bit more. What kinda questions did they ask you along with was it pretty simple as far as proving your medical needs?

 

But yeah, if I understand right, once you get a prescription, you can buy it from anywhere. And a few places do not require the prescription and will sale it to you, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

Could you explain the initial consultation a bit more. What kinda questions did they ask you along with was it pretty simple as far as proving your medical needs?

 

But yeah, if I understand right, once you get a prescription, you can buy it from anywhere. And a few places do not require the prescription and will sale it to you, right?

Google is your friend mate – make sure you have the appropriate ailments/conditions down pat and you shouldn’t have any problems😳🤷‍♂️😄😂😰🙏🇹🇭

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the Sawasdee Clinic, in Bangkok.  Got a whole set of products including 'Premium CBD,' 'JM1'-(hemp oil), 'HTL Caps,' 'oil balm,' and 'aroma' oil for nose, ears, and head. They spoke English quite well also, even a few of the nurses. Beautiful office as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

I went to the Sawasdee Clinic, in Bangkok.  Got a whole set of products including 'Premium CBD,' 'JM1'-(hemp oil), 'HTL Caps,' 'oil balm,' and 'aroma' oil for nose, ears, and head. They spoke English quite well also, even a few of the nurses. Beautiful office as well.

 

 

Can you give me an idea of prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Can you give me an idea of prices?

All that I listed was 5,900

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solinvictus said:

All that I listed was 5,900

Has any of it helped your ailment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nobody seems to be willing to clarify whether or not both thc and cbd products are available.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

nobody seems to be willing to clarify whether or not both thc and cbd products are available.
 

 

They are both available. I received both on my visit. However, the Thai THC oil is labeled 'Premium CBD.'  The other hemp oil is labeled 'JM-1.'

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...