Trump lawyer Giuliani will not cooperate in U.S. House impeachment inquiry

webfact

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Right now, seems like the sole priority of congress. ????

You are mistaken congress has been busy when the bills they have been working on get to the senate Moscow Mitch kills them you know party before country 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trump most probably wouldn't made it to congress. He will rather resign. 

Not sure. Maybe being removed could be the best possible win for him. He can play the persecuted victim of the swamp, keep his hard core base and start a new far right wing media empire to crush Fox. Insiders say he never really wanted the job in the first place and definitely didn't expect to win. All he likes about it are the rallies, the pomp and circumstances, and of course Twitter. Mostly he watches TV while he isn't golfing.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not sure. Maybe being removed could be the best possible win for him. He can play the persecuted victim of the swamp, keep his hard core base and start a new far right wing media empire to crush Fox. Insiders say he never really wanted the job in the first place and definitely didn't expect to win. All he likes about it are the rallies, the pomp and circumstances, and of course Twitter. Mostly he watches TV while he isn't golfing.

Hard to let go of that level of power

3 hours ago, quandow said:

C'mon, are you taking the p*ss? He was shown as corrupt in Iran/Contra and he's up to his old tricks again. Coming up with a "summarization" of the Mueller report that contradicted the actual report, putting Chelsea Manning in jail for ignoring a subpoena but letting Rudy to do the same thing? Pleeeeeeze!

Nonsense more fabrications,I suggest reading the article !

"In this case, Barr isn't even approaching wingman status, not for the president nor Giuliani. As the Wall Street Journal reported late Tuesday, Barr took Trump in April to task over Giuliani's antics after the Mueller probe concluded, asking the president to tell Giuliani to "knock it off." According to the WSJ's sources, Barr had a similar reaction to seeing his name appear in the Zelensky transcript when it was released last week".

https://theweek.com/articles/869062/democrats-arent-helping-themselves-by-attacking-bill-barr

50 minutes ago, riclag said:

Nonsense more fabrications,I suggest reading the article !

"In this case, Barr isn't even approaching wingman status, not for the president nor Giuliani. As the Wall Street Journal reported late Tuesday, Barr took Trump in April to task over Giuliani's antics after the Mueller probe concluded, asking the president to tell Giuliani to "knock it off." According to the WSJ's sources, Barr had a similar reaction to seeing his name appear in the Zelensky transcript when it was released last week".

https://theweek.com/articles/869062/democrats-arent-helping-themselves-by-attacking-bill-barr

Please give us all a break:

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/25/john-durham-probing-ukraine-as-part-of-trump-russi/

12 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Right now, seems like the sole priority of congress. ????

An awesome defense. 

Even the dumbest of criminals rarely blame the police when they are caught.

The House has been quite busy, maybe educate yourself? Otherwise posts like this make you look silly, uninformed and irrelevant.

https://www.congress.gov/browse

Another member of Rudy's gang, turned himself in so maybe not so dumb?

Can't wait for Rudy's mug-shot. Assume the president will issue a pardon on the spot?

FBI Arrests Fourth Man at JFK Airport in Probe of Rudy Giuliani Associates

A Florida man wanted in a campaign finance case involving associates of Rudy Giuliani is in federal custody. 

Spokespersons for the U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan and the FBI confirm that David Correia was arrested after flying Wednesday to JFK Airport in New York City to turn himself in.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/David-Correia-Arrest-Campaign-Finance-Laws-Rudy-Giuliani-New-York-563212841.html

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Either way, he will be indicted for tax and criminal charges once he leave office. Thoughts of that perked me up this Thursday morning. Even had me go for my 3rd mug of coffee; something I never do. 

9 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Either way, he will be indicted for tax and criminal charges once he leave office. Thoughts of that perked me up this Thursday morning. Even had me go for my 3rd mug of coffee; something I never do. 

go easy on the coffee bud...2024 is a long time away.

1 hour ago, Opl said:

Yes he is truly America's First self impeaching president. Of course that still doesn't mean the Senate will convict, bless their dear hearts.

Impeachment is now a slam dunk

If one believes that clear and convincing evidence of impeachable acts and additional reminders of President Trump’s grotesque corruption are required to propel impeachment forward, then Thursday may be a significant turning point in the impeachment story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/17/impeachment-is-now-slam-dunk/

On 10/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, Sujo said:

You do understand that it is a political trial, not a criminal trial. High crimes etc are whatever congress decides it is.

You got that right. 

Reminds me of the political trials in the USSR when Americans rightly condemned them. 

Also reminds me of an unpleasant time in the US when McCarthy was destroying people on their political beliefs.

What happened to the US? It's tearing itself apart because some don't like a legally elected president.

Future generations will look back in sadness at what is going on now.

2 hours ago, Opl said:

That's only half of what he said. Why don't you include the other part of what he said?

No need to answer as it's obvious.

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's only half of what he said. Why don't you include the other part of what he said?

Because the rest is a desperate attempt to cover his rear end and the flood is starting on people speaking out trying to protect themselves 

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You got that right. 

Reminds me of the political trials in the USSR when Americans rightly condemned them. 

Also reminds me of an unpleasant time in the US when McCarthy was destroying people on their political beliefs.

What happened to the US? It's tearing itself apart because some don't like a legally elected president.

Future generations will look back in sadness at what is going on now.

Everything you stated sounds exactly like a trump ralley lol thanks for the laugh and we will look back to this era with deep shame and loss for what trump has squandered on the world stage 

4 hours ago, Opl said:

Wow.

First time someone threw themselves under the bus.

Admits to quid-pro-quo. "We do that all the time." "Get over it." "Elections have consequences."

Admits to criminal conspiracy.

Provides infomercial for Trump Doral.

He knows he's in deep do-do.

Can't see him lasting through the day (Friday in the U.S.).

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

(pssssssssst I'll answer to help you ..I just shared the title of the article and the link for you to click and get the whole content, the forum rules do not allow to post , maybe if you never read links, it's obvious you miss some informations…) 

Archived