Trump lawyer Giuliani will not cooperate in U.S. House impeachment inquiry

webfact

2 hours ago, Opl said:

That's only half of what he said. Why don't you include the other part of what he said?

No need to answer as it's obvious.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's only half of what he said. Why don't you include the other part of what he said?

Because the rest is a desperate attempt to cover his rear end and the flood is starting on people speaking out trying to protect themselves 

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You got that right. 

Reminds me of the political trials in the USSR when Americans rightly condemned them. 

Also reminds me of an unpleasant time in the US when McCarthy was destroying people on their political beliefs.

What happened to the US? It's tearing itself apart because some don't like a legally elected president.

Future generations will look back in sadness at what is going on now.

Everything you stated sounds exactly like a trump ralley lol thanks for the laugh and we will look back to this era with deep shame and loss for what trump has squandered on the world stage 

4 hours ago, Opl said:

Wow.

First time someone threw themselves under the bus.

Admits to quid-pro-quo. "We do that all the time." "Get over it." "Elections have consequences."

Admits to criminal conspiracy.

Provides infomercial for Trump Doral.

He knows he's in deep do-do.

Can't see him lasting through the day (Friday in the U.S.).

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

(pssssssssst I'll answer to help you ..I just shared the title of the article and the link for you to click and get the whole content, the forum rules do not allow to post , maybe if you never read links, it's obvious you miss some informations…) 

Archived