Erdogan says Turkey will never declare ceasefire in northern Syria

webfact

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So let me get this straight.

US asks kurds to fight isis. Kurds do it whilst losing 11,000 troops. US now says thanks for the help but your on your own now. Bye.

so now all isis is released and US is in more danger.

And all because of 50 US troups that were holding it together.

You do realise that returning 50 troops has started a genocide against a US ally that fights on behalf if at the same time 3000 extra troops are sent to Saudi.

please tell me how that helps US citizens.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

So let me get this straight.

US asks kurds to fight isis. Kurds do it whilst losing 11,000 troops. US now says thanks for the help but your on your own now. Bye.

so now all isis is released and US is in more danger.

And all because of 50 US troups that were holding it together.

You do realise that returning 50 troops has started a genocide against a US ally that fights on behalf if at the same time 3000 extra troops are sent to Saudi.

please tell me how that helps US citizens.

that's like saying someone got shot because he was standing in the way of the gun.  don't you hold any blame for the kurds that have been murdered to the muslims?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If war or terrorists reaches your borders, it will be too late to stop the carnage. A simple warfare strategy is to stop your enemies from reaching your borders. If USA and the allies didn’t stop Hilter in Europe, you may have the Germans at your door steps. If the ISIL is not defeated or managed in the Middle East, they will creat more havoc in for the land of their eternal enemy America. You have been brainwashed by the divisive Trump. 

That's why we, the EU, shoulddefend out borders in Mali, Iraq and Afghanistan. Trouble there means massive refugees at the EU borders. How to solve ? Hope they down or.. the DDR-system: automatic firing machine guns ?

2 minutes ago, Opl said:

ISIS is a network, that is not limited within borders, to make it clear to you, not only national jihadists can target your country. It's even the opposite for it's then more difficult to track them.   

let's get real.  the muslims in ISIS are the same as the muslims in jordan, egypt, iran, etc.  hell, there are muslims in ISIS that came from france, germany and many other western countries.  that's why this war won't end in the near future.  people have yet to acknowledge what the source of the problem is.  and they will probably never acknowledge it until we get nuked.

6 minutes ago, DEKEM said:

let's get real.  the muslims in ISIS are the same as the muslims in jordan, egypt, iran, etc.  hell, there are muslims in ISIS that came from france, germany and many other western countries.  that's why this war won't end in the near future.  people have yet to acknowledge what the source of the problem is.  and they will probably never acknowledge it until we get nuked.

And that explains why Trump is so easy with Saudi Arabia? “Daesh has a mother: the invasion of Iraq. But it also has a father: Saudi Arabia and its religious-industrial complex. Until that point is understood, battles may be won, but the war will be lost.”

But go on, blame the French, it's cheap

Turdy is a tin-pot hat Muslim dictator who should be reeled in/isolated as he only really wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire. Turkey has gone down the rabbit-hole so fast since this moron took over and Turkey should be ejected from NATO as they are not even close to reliable. Since when was it OK for a NATO member to unilaterally declare war on someone like the Kurds just because it fits their narrative? The West's influence is waning everywhere and we can expect much more stuff like this from wanna-be dictators everywhere. Problem now is the West is so weak and divided that it's damned if they do and damned if the don't due to polarized societies ... only the dictatorships seem to be fine now. As for Turkey invading Syria and Kurdistan, then it hasn't taken long for war crimes and human rights abuses to surface ... evidence will follow soon and almost anyone with a sound mind could have predicted it.

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The reason why you have that 20 years of relative quiet was due to America working with their allies to contain ISIL, Taleban and Alqueda. Trump has change that equation genius. 

I see it differently.  the reason for the 20 years of relative quiet was because the west paid the jizyha to the muslims in the form of TRILLIONS of dollars in aid.  in other words, we submitted to the muslims.

1 minute ago, Brigand said:

Turdy is a tin-pot hat Muslim dictator who should be reeled in/isolated as he only really want to rebuild the Ottoman Empire. Turkey has gone down the rabbit hole so fast since this moron took over and Turkey should be ejected from NATO as they are not even close to reliable. Since when was it OK for a NATO member to unilaterally declare war on someone like the Kurds just because it fits their narrative? The West's influence is waning everywhere and we can expect much more stuff like this from wanna-be dictators everywhere. Problem now is the West is so weak and divided that nit's damned if they do and damned if the don't due to polarized societies ... only the dictatorships seem to be fine now. As for Turkey invading Syria and Kurdistan, then it hasn't taken long for war crimes and human rights abuses to surface ... evidence will follow soon and almost anyone with a sound mind could have predicted it.

And those who need most to divise Europe are the US , China, Russia - and after that blame that Europe is week, which is true. 

6 hours ago, racket said:

You mean Hillary Clinton who voted for the Iraq war? Donald trump did the right thing to pull out, there’s no mission in Syria. Kurds been fighting each other and the Turks for decades. If you think 50 soldiers would have done anything, then think again. 

Congress , White House staff ( who Trump ignored ) , the US military and a huge majority of political pundits disagree with you , its been described in terms ranging from blunder to disaster.

If it was such a wise decision , why did Trump have an almost immediate flip and start threatening economic hell upon Turkey ?

If you want to blindly defend a morally deficient incompetent then knock yourself out , just dont expect anybody but his shrinking moron army to take you seriously.

As for the ' but but Hilary ' , its pathetic beyond reason and simply illustrates the striking lack of substance in your supposed argument.

3 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Congress , White House staff ( who Trump ignored ) , the US military and a huge majority of political pundits disagree with you , its been described in terms ranging from blunder to disaster.

If it was such a wise decision , why did Trump have an almost immediate flip and start threatening economic hell upon Turkey ?

If you want to blindly defend a morally deficient incompetent then knock yourself out , just dont expect anybody but his shrinking moron army to take you seriously.

As for the ' but but Hilary ' , its pathetic beyond reason and simply illustrates the striking lack of substance in your supposed argument.

oh. come on..  do you remember what happened in 2012?  benghazi?

You mean Hillary Clinton who voted for the Iraq war? Donald trump did the right thing to pull out, there’s no mission in Syria. Kurds been fighting each other and the Turks for decades. If you think 50 soldiers would have done anything, then think again. 

Hillary!  The favorite diversion!  Man, you guys are obsessed with her!

Not that long ago Turkey was pushing to be allowed into the EU, even calling it out as bigoted for not be accepted into it when they asked.  Well, RTE snuffed out that one!

The reason there were only 50 soliders there is because of Trump's earlier pullback. Remember that earlier incident when over a phone call, Erdogan persuaded Trump to completely pull out? And then Trump slightly reversed himself and left a few troops with the Kurds. 

https://www.csis.org/analysis/trump-erdogan-and-surprise-us-troop-withdrawal-syria

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yep, makes one wonder (yet again) about the real motivations behind 45's actions. 

One can speculate about individual decisions but the thrust of his motivation is always to benefit himself . This regardless of the consequencies or if its to the detriment of the USA.

17 minutes ago, Opl said:

most people have yet to acknowledge what the problem is in the middle east.  and like I said, they probably won't acknowledge it until we get nuked.

everybody knows what I'm talking about.  but they won't say it out loud because it's not politically correct.

as for the french...  they started many of the wars that the usa had to come in and try to clean up because the french couldn't deal with it.

macron and merkel got us involved with syria by convincing obama to go in the lead on the conflict.  and like a total moron, he did.  basically, macron and merkel are using the usa to fight their wars for them.  pure and simple.

2 minutes ago, DEKEM said:

most people have yet to acknowledge what the problem is in the middle east.  and like I said, they probably won't acknowledge it until we get nuked.

everybody knows what I'm talking about.  but they won't say it out loud because it's not politically correct.

as for the french...  they started many of the wars that the usa had to come in and try to clean up because the french couldn't deal with it.

macron and merkel got us involved with syria by convincing obama to go in the lead on the conflict.  and like a total moron, he did.  basically, macron and merkel are using the usa to fight their wars for them.  pure and simple.

are you joking, by chance? 

1 hour ago, DEKEM said:

President trump came out with this book in 2011 titled "time to get tough. make america #1 again."  in the book, he basically details out all the things that he plans on doing if he were the president.  so far, he has been keeping his promises.

bringing back all the troops was one of his promises.  mind you, the usa has around 1000 military bases spread all around the world.. AT OUR EXPENSE.. for the most part.  

do you think the usa should have a 1000 military bases stationed around the world at our expense?

I feel sorry about kurds.  but they are not our responsibility.  those who should have responsibility for protecting them are the french and the other countries in the EU who are closer to turkey.

as I see it, this is just like the game of thrones where you have countries using other countries to fight their wars for them.

countries like france, germany and the UK are all laughing at the USA for how stupid they are.  fighting their wars for them.  with the money they saved, the spend it on social programs benefiting their people and then bragging back at us saying why they better then us.

as I see it, we should let them fight their own wars and then, we can spend the money we saved not protecting them on social programs.  then, we can brag back at them.  lol.

Well I certainly agree that the likes of Germany , France and the UK are laughing at Trump and his deluded moron army.

Just now, joecoolfrog said:

Well I certainly agree that the likes of Germany , France and the UK are laughing at Trump and his deluded moron army.

they won't be laughing when we leave the battlefield to them to deal with alone.  lol.

5 minutes ago, DEKEM said:

Theres a price to being or not being involved in other nations issues and disputes, people will inevitably die either way. 

Most people or nations, big or small, rich or poor, religious or not  are liars and hypocrites and will not admit they are content for people to be killed or die as long as it fits "their" ideology or agenda. 

There is no single " who to blame" only various factors and viewpoints but yes Erdogan will 100% at some point cease fire as no war or conflict lasts forever. 

1 hour ago, DEKEM said:

we shouldn't be there in the first place.  that's how I see it.  why are we fighting other people's wars to begin with?  this problem is with all the countries in the EU and the middle east.  NOT THE USA.  we spend all this money protecting other countries and they don't even want to acknowledge all our sacrifices.  ingrates.

the other day, president trump asked the french and the germans to take back all the ISIS fighters that are citizens of their countries.  and what did they do?  give president trump the finger.

I totally agree with president trump.  dump these terrorists back in the countries in the EU where they are citizens.  we should leave NATO.  let the EU deal with the communists and the muslims.  good riddance.

I hate to burst your bubble but Trump has increased military spending to unprecedented levels , do you think its the Mexicans or Canucks he is terrified of ?

1 hour ago, DEKEM said:

the war has reached our borders already, genius.  and we aren't doing so bad so far.  it's been almost 20 years since 911.  right?

when we eventually get a nuke delivered on us, we will know EXACTLY what needs to be done to resolve that problem from never happening again.

no more kid gloves.

Except with Saudi Arabia right , remind me again where the 911 bombers came from.

1 hour ago, DEKEM said:

Of all the muslim rants I have came across , this is the most ridiculous yet.

To suggest that ISIS (Sunni ) and Iran (Shia ) are the same shows a level of ignorance that surely qualifies as ' stable genius ' material.

I daresay there will be a senior vacancy in the state dept soon ( there seems to be one every other thursday ) , you should apply , your grasp of ' simples ' will surely resonate with the orange one.

1 hour ago, DEKEM said:

sounds more like biden than trump.  who the hell gets 1.5 billion without knowing anything about the job hunter got in both china and the ukraine?

The next time somebody muses on why Trump's base continues to ignore reality , I shall direct them to this thread.

It contains the classic example of a minion simply parotting his master and incapable of employing even a miniscule degree of critical thought.

Hilarious in its way but also rather sad and deeply disturbing.

9 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

The next time somebody muses on why Trump's base continues to ignore reality , I shall direct them to this thread.

It contains the classic example of a minion simply parotting his master and incapable of employing even a miniscule degree of critical thought.

Hilarious in its way but also rather sad and deeply disturbing.

It's the price to pay to keep Trump first

“I told Trump: ‘You get very angry with the media from time to time. You are now under their influence. Don’t listen to them, you are a strong leader. This does not befit a strong leader,'” he said, according to the Yeni Safak daily. "

“When we take a look at Mr Trump’s Twitter posts, we can no longer follow them. We cannot keep track,” Erdogan told

2 hours ago, Opl said:

“I told Trump: ‘You get very angry with the media from time to time. You are now under their influence. Don’t listen to them, you are a strong leader. This does not befit a strong leader,'” he said, according to the Yeni Safak daily. "

“When we take a look at Mr Trump’s Twitter posts, we can no longer follow them. We cannot keep track,” Erdogan told

Looks like Trump needs to go back to playing in junior league with the other children. The big boys are all making fun of him !

45 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Interesting missive from the president to Erdogan from last week...

"I'll call you later"? 

trup2erdogan.jpg

I gave that a laugh, and when I read it I did fall about laughing, but the truth is it is not at all funny.

Trump has written down the grounds for him to be found not fit for office and then he signed it.

Why with evidence like this anyone needs to resort to calling Trump names, or making joke misspellings of his name is a mystery.

The evidence is before our eyes, he’s an incompetent idiot, a very dangerous incompetent idiot.

Archived