Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Erdogan says Turkey will never declare ceasefire in northern Syria

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yep, makes one wonder (yet again) about the real motivations behind 45's actions. 

President trump came out with this book in 2011 titled "time to get tough. make america #1 again."  in the book, he basically details out all the things that he plans on doing if he were the president.  so far, he has been keeping his promises.

 

bringing back all the troops was one of his promises.  mind you, the usa has around 1000 military bases spread all around the world.. AT OUR EXPENSE.. for the most part.  

 

do you think the usa should have a 1000 military bases stationed around the world at our expense?

 

I feel sorry about kurds.  but they are not our responsibility.  those who should have responsibility for protecting them are the french and the other countries in the EU who are closer to turkey.

 

as I see it, this is just like the game of thrones where you have countries using other countries to fight their wars for them.

 

countries like france, germany and the UK are all laughing at the USA for how stupid they are.  fighting their wars for them.  with the money they saved, the spend it on social programs benefiting their people and then bragging back at us saying why they better then us.

 

as I see it, we should let them fight their own wars and then, we can spend the money we saved not protecting them on social programs.  then, we can brag back at them.  lol.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Easy to blame one man for the world's troubles, but circumstances always produce the man. Leaders are as much of a symptom as a cause - and don't forget that Erdogan has a big majority in Turkey and this action will probably strengthen it.

James , are you sure about that big majority , I thought he LOST  his big majority after the first election , then  contested the result  on trumped up electoral fraud charges .....and then  LOST  the SECOND election by an even bigger majority ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Russia will forever be thankful to Trump for vacating Syria for them and Turkey. Trump has been duped by Erdogan and Putin. 

we shouldn't be there in the first place.  that's how I see it.  why are we fighting other people's wars to begin with?  this problem is with all the countries in the EU and the middle east.  NOT THE USA.  we spend all this money protecting other countries and they don't even want to acknowledge all our sacrifices.  ingrates.

 

the other day, president trump asked the french and the germans to take back all the ISIS fighters that are citizens of their countries.  and what did they do?  give president trump the finger.

 

I totally agree with president trump.  dump these terrorists back in the countries in the EU where they are citizens.  we should leave NATO.  let the EU deal with the communists and the muslims.  good riddance.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jack100 said:

James , are you sure about that big majority , I thought he LOST  his big majority after the first election , then  contested the result  on trumped up electoral fraud charges .....and then  LOST  the SECOND election by an even bigger majority ?

You're thinking of the Istanbul municipal elections. 

In the last national election Erdogan won 53 percent of the vote. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump in his reelection process is signaling  to autocrats like Erdogan it's open bar, go ahead, help yourself.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump in his reelection process is signaling  to autocrats like Erdogan it's open bar, go ahead, help yourself.  

so, let me get this straight, you want us to send in our troops and have them die for the kurds?  in other words, you care more for non-usa citizens then you do for usa citizens?

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DEKEM said:

President trump came out with this book in 2011 titled "time to get tough. make america #1 again."  in the book, he basically details out all the things that he plans on doing if he were the president.  so far, he has been keeping his promises.

 

bringing back all the troops was one of his promises.  mind you, the usa has around 1000 military bases spread all around the world.. AT OUR EXPENSE.. for the most part.  

 

do you think the usa should have a 1000 military bases stationed around the world at our expense?

 

I feel sorry about kurds.  but they are not our responsibility.  those who should have responsibility for protecting them are the french and the other countries in the EU who are closer to turkey.

 

as I see it, this is just like the game of thrones where you have countries using other countries to fight their wars for them.

 

countries like france, germany and the UK are all laughing at the USA for how stupid they are.  fighting their wars for them.  with the money they saved, the spend it on social programs benefiting their people and then bragging back at us saying why they better then us.

 

as I see it, we should let them fight their own wars and then, we can spend the money we saved not protecting them on social programs.  then, we can brag back at them.  lol.

Unfortunately I muist agree with you. The EU citizens let their defense and secutrity be paid by the US tax payers and the lives of US soldiers. Even now the EU at max can achieve a ban on SOME weapen exports to Turkey. And Syria is a border nation ofthe EU: just a narrow sea streat between Cyprus and Syria

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If war or terrorists reaches your borders, it will be too late to stop the carnage. A simple warfare strategy is to stop your enemies from reaching your borders. If USA and the allies didn’t stop Hilter in Europe, you may have the Germans at your door steps. If the ISIL is not defeated or managed in the Middle East, they will creat more havoc in for the land of their eternal enemy America. You have been brainwashed by the divisive Trump. 

the war has reached our borders already, genius.  and we aren't doing so bad so far.  it's been almost 20 years since 911.  right?

 

when we eventually get a nuke delivered on us, we will know EXACTLY what needs to be done to resolve that problem from never happening again.

 

no more kid gloves.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puipuitom said:

Unfortunately I muist agree with you. The EU citizens let their defense and secutrity be paid by the US tax payers and the lives of US soldiers. Even now the EU at max can achieve a ban on SOME weapen exports to Turkey. And Syria is a border nation ofthe EU: just a narrow sea streat between Cyprus and Syria

Europe has paid its fair share of US fiascos in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria , and it's just the beginning of it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DEKEM said:

the war has reached our borders already, genius.  and we aren't doing so bad so far.  it's been almost 20 years since 911.  right?

 

when we eventually get a nuke delivered on us, we will know EXACTLY what needs to be done to resolve that problem from never happening again.

 

no more kid gloves.

ISIS is a network, that is not limited within borders, to make it clear to you, not only national jihadists can target your country. It's even the opposite for it's then more difficult to track them.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...