Tourist visa extension

Help please if you can. 
I am an Aussie on a 3 month tourist visa, can I get a month's extension without leaving the country? Which immigration office would you recommend visiting? 

Do I need all documents that I supplied for my initial visa application? 
Thanks ????

Your visa cannot be extended.

You can apply for a 30 day extension of the 60 day entry your visa allowed at a immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

You can do it at any immigration office if you have a local address to put on the application form.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kralledr said:

any immigration no documents needed just 2 picutres and 1900 thb 

Only one 4 X 6 cm photo to put on the TM7 application form is needed.

You also need copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

6 minutes ago, Chinaussie said:

Well I have a 3 month tourist visa, I suppose I will have to go and try.

You have a tourist visa that allows one 60 day permit to for 3 months from the date of issue. You will be extending that 60 day entry.

7 minutes ago, Chinaussie said:

If they do extend it, is it from the date on original visa or from the date I go to the immigration office to apply? 

The extension starts on the date your 60 day permit to stay ends.

2 hours ago, Chinaussie said:

Thank you all for your info, I really do have a 3 month visa, July 24 to Oct 23rd. 

I'll go and see what happens ????

I am concerned you might be confusing the Visa validity date with the permission to stay you received. Please look into your passport at the stamp given when you entered Thailand, you should have been given a 60 day permission to stay. I hope that date has not yet passed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chinaussie said:

Thank you all for your info, I really do have a 3 month visa, July 24 to Oct 23rd. 

I'll go and see what happens ????

I wouldnt go, you'd be on overstay and possibly be detained. Better to go to the airport, pay your oversty fine an leave the country.

I am concerned you might be confusing the Visa validity date with the permission to stay you received. Please look into your passport at the stamp given when you entered Thailand, you should have been given a 60 day permission to stay. I hope that date has not yet passed. 
I bet 10 baht he is currently on overstay
  • Like 1

Well, you guys were right and I was wrong. I got confused about the visa I got in China and what immigration gave me when I arrived, I had no idea. All sorted now but it cost me an arm and a leg, I've had better days, it's only money I suppose ???? 

• Thanks 1

Well, you guys were right and I was wrong. I got confused about the visa I got in China and what immigration gave me when I arrived, I had no idea. All sorted now but it cost me an arm and a leg, I've had better days, it's only money I suppose ???? 

Well, you guys were right and I was wrong. I got confused about the visa I got in China and what immigration gave me when I arrived, I had no idea. All sorted now but it cost me an arm and a leg, I've had better days, it's only money I suppose [emoji4] 
go on tell us, how much and how many days?
  • Like 1