Pattaya:  Immigration announces arrest of two more Nigerian romance scammers

webfact

Nigeria is one of the biggest buyers of Thai rice. I wonder if that stops Thailand from from really cracking down hard and making the requirements for entry extremely difficult for them because they could face financial backlash. There isn’t a single legitimate tourist from Nigeria in all of Thailand.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, ezzra said:

The same story that keeps repeating itself, and yet, the Thai authorities just don't care... any comments you make, good or bad, and you're branded a racist...

Why do you say that "the Thai authorities just don't care", they're making arrests of these people, aren't they?  

Are you referring to some suggestions that Thailand should not be allowing these types into the country (the ones that get in using passports anyway!)?  If so, I agree with you and I don't care about any accusations of racism from the holier-than-thous.   Unfortunately, restricting them will never happen as Nigeria is one of Thailand's biggest trading partners.

[emoji23][emoji23]

gets better, a thai lady physician (real one) duped out of 4 months salary by a guy she believed had to charter a private jet to safely transport diamonds and once done he'd come to thailand and she would get triple her money back.  anyway she's working lots of overtime these days.   

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived