Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Good morning

I am on ED visa and my spouse is on Non Imm O visa. He will complete 90 days soon and will have to extend the visa. We have marriage certificate attested in our home country ( India). Do i need to get any other document from the Embassy here for the visa extension?

Thanks in advance!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the marriage certificate is not in English it will need to be translated to Thai and the translation be certified by the Consular Affairs Depart of the MFA in Bangkok.

Nothing more is needed from your embassy.

Immigration may also want a document from your school stating you are attending school.

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...