Novice, 13, became abbot's sex slave at Kanchanaburi temple, claim father and son

webfact

Novice, 13, became abbot's sex slave at Kanchanaburi temple, claim father and son

5pm1.jpg
Picture: Daily News

A father in Kanchanaburi in Thailand's west took his 13 year old son to the police amid claims that the boy was held prisoner for five days and forced to massage and perform sex acts on a temple abbot.

In addition a monk who helped the boy escape the abuse was allegedly physically attacked by the abbot who slapped and stood on him.

The abbot denies everything though he admits to pushing the monk that helped the boy.

The father and son - named only as "Ek", 33, amd Nat - went to the Nong Khao police after Nat ordained into the monkhood for three months at a temple in Tha Muang district. 

Nat told investigators that he was held prisoner for five days in the quarters of the abbot. Every day he would be forced to massage and perform sex acts on the abbot. 

He said he was coerced into this because he believed threats made by the abbot that he had a knife and a gun. 

He managed to get a call out to his aunty who contacted his father who advised him to stay put and get evidence while he arranged for a transfer for his son to another temple. 

The police were given Line chat evidence. 

Another monk helped get a transfer for Nat to a different temple. For doing this the abbot allegedly kicked him in the right shoulder causing him to fall. He then stepped on his chest and repeatedly slapped him in the face, it was claimed. 

He has reported this alleged assault to the police. He said he was attacked for helping the boy and because he had criticized the abbot for not following the tenets of the Buddhist faith. 

The abbot denies molesting the boy and said he only pushed the monk who helped him because he was angry that he had gone behind his back to arrange a transfer for the boy. 

Both religious affairs groups and the police are conducting separate investigations. 

Daily News reported that locals are split over whether the abbot is guilty or not. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-16

5 hours ago, webfact said:
A father in Kanchanaburi in Thailand's west took his 13 year old son to the police amid claims that the boy was held prisoner for five days and forced to massage and perform sex acts on a temple abbot.

In addition a monk who helped the boy escape the abuse was allegedly physically attacked by the abbot who slapped and stood on him.

you cant make this stuff up as the saying goes

19 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

This is why I don’t worship religious people!
this guy needs to go to jail if convicted. Not just defrocked.

the poor child!!! I hope he’s tenderly cared for and encouraged ????

If I imay, allow me to expand your post :

This is why I don’t worship religious people or fictitious entities of any stripe.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, webfact said:

He managed to get a call out to his aunty who contacted his father who advised him to stay put and get evidence

What the %#*! ?

If it were my son I would be taking a baseball bat to that abbots head

Archived