Cannabis in your system.

AnnaBanana

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

up to 3 months if you're a long term regular user.

But if you only had one or two joints, next day and you can pass all clear.

Total nonsense. It will still be detectable in your system for 30-60 days.

"When you use weed, it is stored in your fatty tissue and released slowly into your bloodstream before you get rid of it from your body. The length of time it stays in your system depends on a lot of things, but in general it may be found in urine for one-to-five days after occasional use and up to six weeks if you re a regular, long-term user..."  (https://cannabissupport.com.au/how-long-does-marijuana-stay-in-your-system/). As a long term addiction counsellor/psychotherapist I'd say I've not seen the above contradicted by blood and urine testing. 

It depends on the test, usage and body fat. From memory urine test is 7-30 days. Hair test can be several months until you cut or bleach the offending hair. Some product help mask THC from urine and eating hemp seed can give false positive. 

How long it remains in your body??? 
what is your EXACT question? 
Here’s a couple you should have asked: 

How long does it test positive for a <deleted> text? 
How long does it  test positive for a hair test ? ( more rare and expensive ) 
For a <deleted> test water and vitamin c can get a neg result often 10-15 days later. Smoking a little more can often have it leave your system QUICKER. Do not believe less exits your system faster. Huge lie.  

Depends on:

how often you smoked

how high THC % was

your body make up

THC stores in fat cells and is released slowly.

One time back when I smoked every day, it took 92 days before I was peeing clean.

if you smoked a few joints on the weekend, you may be dirty for 5-10 days.

The test strips you dip in urine measure as little as 50 Nano-grams

3 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

Total nonsense. It will still be detectable in your system for 30-60 days.

You are wrong here.

When I was going for my first issue Captain license and had been smoking every day for years.........I was going broke buying pee tests 5 at a time online.

It took 92 days for me to get a clean test.

Around 60 days I was thinking these tests are no good.

Had my wife pee that had never done anything.......she proved clean so the tests were accurate.

many factors play into this.  See my other post below.

13 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

You are wrong here.

When I was going for my first issue Captain license and had been smoking every day for years.........I was going broke buying pee tests 5 at a time online.

It took 92 days for me to get a clean test.

Around 60 days I was thinking these tests are no good.

Had my wife pee that had never done anything.......she proved clean so the tests were accurate.

many factors play into this.  See my other post below.

I used to buy those pee-test packages at GMC in FL. I'd actually smoke a joint on the way to the test. Always passed, but drinking 2 gallons of tea...damn! I also have a USCG 100-ton license.

3 hours ago, MAGA 2020 said:

28 days, no matter the amount consumed 

Not true in my direct experience doing my own (expensive) experiment with an anonymous testing service.

I was a regular user. I drank water and <deleted> like crazy along with exercise/sweat for a week. Tested positive. Continued the routine for another week. Tested negative.

Smoked lightly that night and tested negative the next day, after my morning <deleted> of course. A few days of abstinence later I was tested by an employer and passed.

This was a urine test.

If you use regularly and they take a hair sample you will surely lose as it's locked into the hair cells (dead) until that hair is removed.

23 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I like the idea of getting a prescription/permission to use to help just in case.

I got one near Don Muang , brought it to

police station, also, I’m good...200baht for Insomnia , 6 weeks to 2 months, for Ganja in your body unlike speed or Cocaine 2 days it’s gone

I had a work colleague who lost his job due to this. He did not normally partake whilst in the UK but went to visit family in Antigua and had a few joints while there. He had a no fault accident whilst driving a London bus around 6 weeks after returning to his work in the UK and as a matter of course any accident must be followed by alcohol and drug tests. His drug test detected cannabis even after all that time.

7-28 days for average but longer if use it a lot .

If taking a test you can buy flush drinks that will flush your system in 24 hrs and you will pass any pee test . My mates took them all the time as were tested regularly before allowed to work on high rope access jobs .

Archived