re entry permit needed non imm o?

No, If you have a multi entry visa you will not need a re-entry permit. That is what multi entry stands for. You can leave and enter when ever you want until your visa validity expires.

You would only need re-entry permit if you have a single entry visa or an extension made at an Immigration office inside Thailand.

It would also be highly unlikely that you will be asked to show 20k with that kind of visa, but as I say. I always carry the amount if the question will come up. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You would only need re-entry permit if you have a single entry visa or an extension made at an Immigration office inside Thailand.

Also if an entry was made just before the Visa expired, and the owner wished to retain that 90 days Permission date. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hi jack thread ,,,I have a non imm b,,single entry 3 month ,done my extension last week and now have under consideration stamp in my passport,dated to 5 dec ,,can I leave and come back in while the extension is under consideration.

Edited by taninthai

39 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Also if an entry was made just before the Visa expired, and the owner wished to retain that 90 days Permission date. 

Yes, I made sure to have that in the post:

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

You can leave and enter when ever you want until your visa validity expires.

Not the permission to stay.

Edited by Matzzon

34 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Sorry to hi jack thread ,,,I have a non imm b,,single entry 3 month ,done my extension last week and now have under consideration stamp in my passport,dated to 5 dec ,,can I leave and come back in while the extension is under consideration.

Yes you can, as long as you get a re-entry permit. As far as I know.