Cuba Gooding Jr faces accusations from 14 women of sexual misconduct

snoop1130

Cuba Gooding Jr faces accusations from 14 women of sexual misconduct

By Harriet Alexander

TELEMMGLPICT000200676009_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

Cuba Gooding Jr was handcuffed as he was led into court in Manhattan on Tuesday

Prosecutors seeking to convict Cuba Gooding Jr of sexual abuse say they have 14 women willing to testify about the alleged crimes, as additional charges were added to the Oscar-winning actor’s case.

Gooding, 51, was handcuffed as he strode into court in New York on Tuesday and entered a not guilty plea to all four counts.

The initial two counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching relate to an incident on June 9, at a rooftop bar above a Times Square hotel. Gooding is accused of drunkenly groping the woman’s breasts.

Two further counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching were added to the case on Tuesday, relating to an incident on October 28, 2018 at Tao nightclub in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. 

Full Story: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/15/cuba-gooding-jr-faces-accusations-14-women-sexual-misconduct/

Finally a court case.

We see so much about women who accuse men and then there is a lot of silence. No prosecution, no court case, but the guy's reputation was damaged or destroyed.

If all those guys did something illegal then they should be prosecuted and punished.

But I think it's only fair that if women accuse guys and ruin their lives, without conviction, then the men should take those women to court for compensation for ruining their lives.

Or: Show the evidence or shut up before you ruin the life of someone who is not guilty.

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

at a rooftop bar......Gooding is accused of drunkenly groping the woman’s breasts........ forcible touching

UhOh, have done this a few times after purchasing a lady drink for my new friend(s) at any Pattaya bar ????   
But sometimes they forcibly touch me also, so guess we are even, no legal defense necessary.

Inappropriate response; 

"Maybe he forgot to buy her a drink first"

Strangely, Hollywood is all about superhero movies these days while Hollywood's own superheroes are disappointing their fans. The problem is mostly just sexual, possibly alcohol-related and possibly ego. There are plenty of men acting like this in the girly bars of Thailand.  

11 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

booze always makes you think with your little head which in this case probably trashed a pretty good career..

His career involves making B grade movies now and has been for a long time.

3 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Strangely, Hollywood is all about superhero movies these days while Hollywood's own superheroes are disappointing their fans. The problem is mostly just sexual, possibly alcohol-related and possibly ego. There are plenty of men acting like this in the girly bars of Thailand.  

Are you an expert on the girly bars of Thailand? Frequent them purely for social observation?

'Two further counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching were added to the case on Tuesday, relating to an incident on October 28, 2018 at Tao nightclub in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. In that incident Gooding is accused of pinching a woman’s bottom.'

Proper sentence would be a bitchslap. Like they used to do in more sensible times.

7 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

There are plenty of men acting like this in the girly bars of Thailand.  

This is the only venue men should be behaving like this. It's an honest

transaction with two willing parties...you'll never find a tart accusing you of groping her...

unless you don't pay up later.

19 hours ago, DrTuner said:

'Two further counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching were added to the case on Tuesday, relating to an incident on October 28, 2018 at Tao nightclub in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. In that incident Gooding is accused of pinching a woman’s bottom.'

Proper sentence would be a bitchslap. Like they used to do in more sensible times.

Ooh, he pinched a woman's bottom, in a bar, where people were drunk. Just hang him now.

I'm calling BS on this ( but maybe not the bottom pinching- would some not wealthy non entity be prosecuted for such? ). Gooding doesn't need to try hard to get women into the sack. They are probably throwing themselves at him, just like groupies do everywhere.

It's just a group of women that want to be offended, IMO.

Mind you, if he came to LOS he'd have a great time and no risk of the offended beating up on him. He could also pinch all the bottoms he wanted, and no problem.

It's a sad world for men now.

4 hours ago, TSF said:

Guy in Oz was charged for wolf whistling a passing gal. In Oz law if you ask a gal out for a date and she refuses you twice, 3rd time you ask it's sexual harassment. 

Just wait till the sex androids become available- women won't get a look in. Bring it on.

Meanwhile I won't be putting any money in the direction of a "date". I've had it with women. If there was an organisation like monks but without the getting up at 4am to chant, I'd join it to get away from them permanently.

17 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

This is the only venue men should be behaving like this. It's an honest

transaction with two willing parties...you'll never find a tart accusing you of groping her...

unless you don't pay up later.

Unfortunately similar don't exist in western countries I've been in. Can't even hang Playboy centrefolds in workshops anymore.

Western men have been emasculated and they don't even know it.

6 hours ago, TSF said:

Guy in Oz was charged for wolf whistling a passing gal. In Oz law if you ask a gal out for a date and she refuses you twice, 3rd time you ask it's sexual harassment. 

Same in US, when I was teenage used to see girls being whislted at walking by every constuction site in the city. Heck nurses out on lunch break whistled at me when I was picking my mom up from a hospital. Girls used to like to be whistled at made them feel they were pretty . Then ugly women got  jealous and said that it was disrespectfull behavior and sexual harrasment.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just wait till the sex androids become available- women won't get a look in. Bring it on.

Meanwhile I won't be putting any money in the direction of a "date". I've had it with women. If there was an organisation like monks but without the getting up at 4am to chant, I'd join it to get away from them permanently.

Live in Yemen, you'd never have to look at or speak to a woman again.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, Tony125 said:

Same in US, when I was teenage used to see girls being whislted at walking by every constuction site in the city. Heck nurses out on lunch break whistled at me when I was picking my mom up from a hospital. Girls used to like to be whistled at made them feel they were pretty . Then ugly women got  jealous and said that it was disrespectfull behavior and sexual harrasment.

Funny that, not. Seems the more unattractive a female is the more feminist she becomes.

Then the media says that she is a "strong" woman, whatever that is. I don't think they know what a strong woman really is. That nurse that worked in Calcutta's slums was strong ( forget the name but you know who I mean ). Some actress that beats up men in movies isn't strong.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, giddyup said:

Live in Yemen, you'd never have to look at or speak to a woman again.

Deflecting again? Plenty of women in Yemen, just like there were plenty of women in Saudi.

You'll have to try harder.

I spent a year in Antarctica in the 70s before women started being employed in numbers. There were 2 on our base ( with 60 guys ) They loved it, but even there they played their stupid games messing guys up. It got better, a lot better when they both left at end of summer and it was only men on base. Didn't miss women at all.

Unfortunately, there's loads of females down there now.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Deflecting again? Plenty of women in Yemen, just like there were plenty of women in Saudi.

You'll have to try harder.

I spent a year in Antarctica in the 70s before women started being employed in numbers. There were 2 on our base ( with 60 guys ) They loved it, but even there they played their stupid games messing guys up. It got better, a lot better when they both left at end of summer and it was only men on base. Didn't miss women at all.

Unfortunately, there's loads of females down there now.

The women in Yemen, dressed in tiny shorts and tank tops are they? Or are they head to toe in black wearing burkas? Or maybe that kind of woman turns you on?

On 10/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, giddyup said:

The women in Yemen, dressed in tiny shorts and tank tops are they? Or are they head to toe in black wearing burkas? Or maybe that kind of woman turns you on?

I have absolutely no idea of the point you are making. Don't bother replying as this thread has died, so won't be back.

Archived