Refund from 7-11 store

allym

hi!

i think i may have been scammed. the person asked to pay at a 7-11 using barcode that she/he sent on LINE app and deliver the items later. it has been two days and i have not received anything. i tried contacting the person on LINE but of course, she/he doesn't respond.

i still have the receipts. is it possible for 7-11 to refund me back all of my money with just the receipts?

2 days if not much. I would wait a week. There is basically nothing else you can do anyway. if you take the option to go to the police after only 2 days, they would probably also ask you to wait a couple of days.

However, as you are trying to contact the person and they do not answer, then you have most probably been scammed.

Edited by Matzzon

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Why would anyone send something without being paid ? that's an equal argument. Its standard practice to pay before you receive in ALL online busineses. The issue here is the nature and source of the seller, thats where the questionable action comes in and whether or not the buyer was a little naive.

Yes agreed... I am just not sure why anyone would buy something sight unseen from an unknown seller. I have had friends buy from unknown sellers but they drive to where the product is and do not remit funds until they take possession... it sounds as this might be a very youthful lesson learned... sorry that it happened but hope it serves him well in the future... we all learn lessons when young. Hope it was not too expensive. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Why would anyone send something without being paid ? that's an equal argument. Its standard practice to pay before you receive in ALL online busineses. The issue here is the nature and source of the seller, thats where the questionable action comes in and whether or not the buyer was a little naive.

Hello guys

I buy from lazada and only pay the post worker on delivery not a problem but the downside is that you have to wait in or leave the money with someone else. But so far lazada have been a great service oh I forgot to mention with lazada I pay only cash.

9 hours ago, kevin612 said:

Yep, Lazada is just like America’s amazon, you can not have the refund.

I have bought things from Lazada and have had them sent back due to goods being faulty and received an apology and a refund.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks everyone.

the person impersonated a staff, gave her ID and everything. was super oblivious enough to send the money over and the conversation continued until i asked for confirmation and tracking numbers. it has been 5 days and i received no replies or the goods. paid 8k and there goes the money.

the person however replied to other people instantly on LINE. id: fmind