BANGKOK

IMO this thread is ill conceived. 

I might be wrong  but I don't think it is a good idea to start a critical thread  thread directed at particular member or putting a member in the unfortunate position of defending or criticizing her country people.

Or perhaps I misunderstood

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

Title adjusted.

If anyone wants specific advice from a specific individual I suggest you use the PM function.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

nonsense. the poster detailed a fair and honest question to someone who would have a much better understanding than them. i see no ill intent of the thread and the poster poses a valid question. it would of been better as a pm though.

to call it a critical thread is baloney.

I did not call the tread  dishonest  , I simply called it "IMO ill conceived" for exactly the same reasons monitoring stated, and you seem to agree with.

Perhaps you do ,but I do not think asking a Thai "Is that offensive to Thai folks? Like if I go get a massage and have stuff sprayed on my back that just makes my eyes water, is it cool to ride the BTS at rush hour? " is a complemental question. 

36 minutes ago, Yinn said:

If you car have mud, you need water, not only paper tissue to make it clean, and this not acceptable also. Can be smell. 

🤣😂

its also true about odour

caucasians and dairy

french garlic

indians curry

& in Malaysia they steal the bum gun fittings from everywhere, shopping mall and even airport loos

Edited by andy72
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Selatan said:

As an ethnic Chinese, I thought the Indians and Caucasians don't like to bathe because of their strong body odour but only recently I found out that most East Asians, such as the Chinese and the Koreans, lack the gene that causes the body odour problem.

I would have to take your word on that. But as ethnic Chinese can you understand that the  many Chinese who  ingest raw  garlic as a "protection" when embarking on public transport present an equivalent  odour problem.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sirineou said:

IMO this thread is ill conceived. 

I might be wrong  but I don't think it is a good idea to start a critical thread  thread directed at particular member or putting a member in the unfortunate position of defending or criticizing her country people.

Or perhaps I misunderstood

Here ya go dude:

1. The stuff stinks, I dont

2. In the US, I could balm up, jump in my wheels and never offend anyone. Here I take trains.

3. The stuff that works the best is hard core pungent.

Thats why I asked. Btw, I could give two ***ts if falang are offended. Thats why I phrased the topic the way I did, sorry Chahlee....

• Like 2

If the smell of tiger  balm, eucalyptus, etc  obscures the  various body odours in/on a densely packed public space surely that is preferable?