Important Question !!!!!!

Nyezhov

On 10/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, owl sees all said:

What a great, informative post Marko.

I don't want to get this wrong as I might try it myself. Does your intake of cider cure rotten teeth? I've only got 5 left (2 on top and 3 on bottom) and I'm pulling them out about one a year. Don't go to dentists as I don't thrust 'em. I have to put apples in the blender or I can't eat them. A carpenter friend was making me some dentures from bamboo, but he was taking so long. Another tooth had gone, and he had to start again.

Is that your own urine Marko or someone elses? Interesting! I'll have a word with the wife.

Well as for the teeth i think it could be a combo of cider and urine,but DO NOT mix them,taste's damn awful.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Well as for the teeth i think it could be a combo of cider and urine,but DO NOT mix them,taste's damn awful.

Great post again. I'm learning so much.

I've heard it said that collecting a mature ladies urine first thing in the morning and smearing it on a man's bald head can promote hair growth. Any thoughts on that Marko?

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Great post again. I'm learning so much.

I've heard it said that collecting a mature ladies urine first thing in the morning and smearing it on a man's bald head can promote hair growth. Any thoughts on that Marko?

Owl i have a full head of hair so i am sorry i can't help on this one.

Archived