TM30 online system question

Two (actually) questions on unrelated topics:

1. I just got my username/password for the TM30 online system. This will be my first time using it so I am a little confused. What am I supposed to print after I've put all my info in, and submitted it? Do I need to print anything (since, in theory they should be able to call the info up on their own terminals)? Last time I did my 90 day reporting at CW (I live in Bangkok), they said that according to their servers I was still in HuaHin, although a TM30 had been filed a month before, at their own TM30 counter, 30 feet away. Luckily I had a print, signed and stamped by the TM30 IO, so they concluded that there was something wrong with their system. Next time, without some "proof" on paper, I'm not so sure things will work out. So, do I need to print something out, and if so, what?

2. For the retirement visa, does one need to show a new transfer of 800000 baht every year, or can the same money be recycled (meaning be left in the bank, untouched, for years) for every extension?

12 hours ago, SkepticD said:

Next time, without some "proof" on paper, I'm not so sure things will work out. So, do I need to print something out, and if so, what?

When you prepare to submit the online report you can do a screenshot of it to show for proof.

You can also use the search function to find your previous reports and do a screenshot of it.

12 hours ago, SkepticD said:

2. For the retirement visa, does one need to show a new transfer of 800000 baht every year, or can the same money be recycled (meaning be left in the bank, untouched, for years) for every extension?

You do not need to transfer in a new 800k baht or prove it came from abroad when applying for an extension of stay.

The proof it came from abroad is only needed when applying for a 90 day non immigrant visa entry based upon qualifying for a extension of stay at immigration.