Obama tweets support for Canadian PM Trudeau in reelection campaign

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Thanks for that quote.

Just guessing but was that Obama talking about Yingluck following their lovely smiley photo shoot? ????

No, the quote was by conservative crack smoking Mayor of the Republic of Tranna, Rob Ford. 

Update, on the CTV National News last nite they showed polls from the beginning of the campaign and now. They indicate steep increases in support for Trudeau and decreases for Scheer in 416, 905, all Ontario and Montreal. Schemer has also lost support in all Quebec. Looks like the Tories should have kept ClosetBoy in the State of Alberta. With Liberals having much stronger support on the East + West Coasts including Vancouver and the island I think the election  results will come in as a handful of seats either side minority/majority Liberal. A minority will kill the TransMountain expansion unless the Conservative Party were to prop up the Liberals. Could be some interesting times ahead.

3 hours ago, pegman said:

No, the quote was by conservative crack smoking Mayor of the Republic of Tranna, Rob Ford. 

Update, on the CTV National News last nite they showed polls from the beginning of the campaign and now. They indicate steep increases in support for Trudeau and decreases for Scheer in 416, 905, all Ontario and Montreal. Schemer has also lost support in all Quebec. Looks like the Tories should have kept ClosetBoy in the State of Alberta. With Liberals having much stronger support on the East + West Coasts including Vancouver and the island I think the election  results will come in as a handful of seats either side minority/majority Liberal. A minority will kill the TransMountain expansion unless the Conservative Party were to prop up the Liberals. Could be some interesting times ahead.

i knew someone would remember good old robbie. lol

i will be surprised if trudeau doesn't pull this off again. weather it be a majority or minority me thinks he is going to win.

i mean we have seen trudeau's true colors and teflon trudeau seems impervious. some fine artwork i found online the other day. speaks volumes.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE2ZTEwLWY3YmYtZWZlYy0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOJk9cCdTPTSIqhaLl9jiVsBwA0U3zruclIQ76%2FwB86Na4SAAACAQkAAAA0U3zruclIQ76%2FwB86Na4SAALkdsGJAAAAARIAEAD9TvaK%2B7O8T5yJVYCaS%2BlJ&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2019100701.12&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=vbSAxp1BekuTpnJoJwzaomC07uRsU9cYbBWyCZWWEilXMrRC_7unzjLo-vZ8d8aeZuPTCt8w63A.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.bIl_FlZBhXxez0jO8t1xVxOr75Ro9QHCY7E47UCPjoToHLtxTomfd9r2Zjqex7_z4k4e_uLw2UUrxYW7KcYdT_dIGeCD_NBmzrirrJumo6-tSrkdeqpmqkkexjSEJc6Mxnj0gRkS0VEZdxW1heE6udZyuBlZnj-fOupFt7vYgo5xkRm8RN9JmIk3FQvFsFFgDfmYcEig4mex-OTGhC220iF3TyP-780yIi3dDG5vbKj5EyA1Y3vg3tXcLIx0-CCBnqrUfIHpz74bBA7WPLXcGneILL_IUBMiyJWEk_wBCfgH87rbzVBNmFCehZwfucl_qnrVRuGIMiMZhnYWyfG9zg&animation=true

i wonder if sheer will COME OUT with his. i think him and cory brooker may have a lot in common. 

21 hours ago, Sujo said:

Brexit. Not an election. Did u forget trump had a few things to say about it?

Obama as a citizen can say what he wants about canada. Same as you.

Russian interference, proven fact.

“Russian interference, proven fact.”

You’ve got that right, with the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Steele dossier ....(Fusion GPS)

Russia and China interfere in probably most countries elections. They’ve interfered in European elections, Israeli elections. Canadian elections and others. Why are you shocked? It’s what they’ve been doing for generations now.  

By February 2016, internal IRA documents showed an order to support the candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, while IRA members were to "use any opportunity to criticize" Hillary Clinton and the rest of the candidates.

Ref: Thomsen, Jacqueline (April 18, 2019)

Mueller, Russia sought to help Trump win, but did not collude with campaign. The Hill.  Retrieved April 27, 2019.

55555 ????????

So the American leader of the Conservative Party of Canada gets caught out as a dirty election trickster.  When he's not lying about his own resume and citizenship  he is making up lies about other party leaders. How is this compared to wearing black face as a high school student? Stick a fork in Scheer. He's done.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-kinsella-firm-hired-to-seek-and-destroy-berniers-peoples-party/

9 minutes ago, pegman said:

So the American leader of the Conservative Party of Canada gets caught out as a dirty election trickster.  When he's not lying about his own resume and citizenship  he is making up lies about other party leaders.

A typical politician then?

The biggest scandal of the election campaign breaks on the last weekend. But the largest and most bias media group in the country, Post Media, refuses to report on it. A political consultant who writes for Post Media was caught red handed running a smear campaign against a right wing party. The reporting stated the  client for this work was the Conservative Party of Canada. When asked about this Con leader Scheer replies that the party doesn't comment on issues where they get caught out doing  political dirty tricks. The other question that needs an answer is what was Post Media's roll in all this. 

f

Archived