Jump to content
BANGKOK
Elzear

Thai Elite immigration visa

Recommended Posts

Why is this post closed ? Or am I misunderstanding something ? All the posts date back to 2015 ? Where are the 2019 posts about Thai visa ?

 

I wanted to know if anyone has applied for this Elite Vsa enabling one to live in Thailand without hassle for 5-10 years ?

 

Any feed back on this would be welcome

Edited by ubonjoe
edited title adding Elite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ElzearI can see all the recent threads. If you are still only able to view threads from 2015, try using a different browser. If that works, there may be something messed up in your usual browser's cache.

Edited by BritTim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a 5 year TE visa in 2014, lived here for 5 years without leaving.

 

No problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many many people with Elite Visas... you should open another topic with a more relevant heading ... "Thai Immigration Visa" doesn't really explain what your post is about.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may of been closed due to a new topic being started about the Thai Elite visas available.

You can read it if it is closed. 

Perhaps a look at the their official website. https://www.thailandelite.com/?locate=en

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lupin said:

There are many many people with Elite Visas... you should open another topic with a more relevant heading ... "Thai Immigration Visa" doesn't really explain what your post is about.

 

 

 

Thanks all for the response. What I wanted was some sort of feed back from users of that Elite visa before getting one. Although I’ve made up my mind and going for the 10 year option at 800k Thb. I’d still like to read about it from holders of such. I’m told you still have to report every 90 days to say you haven’t left the country. It’s not an issue, but what else ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elzear said:

Thanks all for the response. What I wanted was some sort of feed back from users of that Elite visa before getting one. Although I’ve made up my mind and going for the 10 year option at 800k Thb. I’d still like to read about it from holders of such. I’m told you still have to report every 90 days to say you haven’t left the country. It’s not an issue, but what else ? 

Was not aware of any 10 yr elite visa for 800k... the Privilege Access membership (10 yr) is 1 million.

 

The services offered for each membership type is on their website... they can do 90 day reporting for you (you must include a valid TM30 for them to do it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lupin said:

Was not aware of any 10 yr elite visa for 800k... the Privilege Access membership (10 yr) is 1 million.

 

The services offered for each membership type is on their website... they can do 90 day reporting for you (you must include a valid TM30 for them to do it)

Yes, there is a 10yr 800k visa. The 1m includes a yearly free medical check up and a bunch of limo transfers. None apply to places in Isaan. The 800k doesn’t include the medical not the limo transfers.

They didn’t mention any TM30. Whazzat anyway ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Elzear said:

Yes, there is a 10yr 800k visa. The 1m includes a yearly free medical check up and a bunch of limo transfers. None apply to places in Isaan. The 800k doesn’t include the medical not the limo transfers.

They didn’t mention any TM30. Whazzat anyway ? 

No there is not... you're talking about the elite family alternative membership.... this is for "attaching" a family member to a CORE member... the core member being a fully paid "full" package membership holder... it is not for the individual.

 

The cheapest 10 year package is the one I quoted above @ 1 million THB.

 

I suggest you contact TE customer service to explain your options so you have the information you need.

 

I'm not getting into the TM30... this forum has hundreds of post on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lupin said:

No there is not... you're talking about the elite family alternative membership.... this is for "attaching" a family member to a CORE member... the core member being a fully paid "full" package membership holder... it is not for the individual.

 

The cheapest 10 year package is the one I quoted above @ 1 million THB.

 

I suggest you contact TE customer service to explain your options so you have the information you need.

 

I'm not getting into the TM30... this forum has hundreds of post on it.

Thanks, I see your point. Yet this is what was suggested to me ! I’ll get on to the TE service and check it out. I read about that TM30.. another confusing subject. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elzear said:

Thanks, I see your point. Yet this is what was suggested to me ! I’ll get on to the TE service and check it out. I read about that TM30.. another confusing subject. Cheers

If you're up in the sticks in issan, then you wont be able to get TE to do your 90 day reporting either.

I'd start asking you immigration office if you can do it online and/or via post.

 

If you're going to pay 1 million thb though (and you cant use the limo/spa/golf rubbish) .. then you can get the 20 yr package for the same price of 1 million... it makes no sense to pay the same for have half the validity if you cannot use the transfers/golf packages/ spas etc...

 

Edited by lupin
speeeeeling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lupin said:

If you're up in the sticks in issan, then you wont be able to get TE to do your 90 day reporting either.

I'd start asking you immigration office if you can do it online and/or via post.

 

If you're going to pay 1 million thb though (and you cant use the limo/spa/golf rubbish) .. then you can get the 20 yr package for the same price of 1 million... it makes no sense to pay the same for have half the validity if you cannot use the transfers/golf packages/ spas etc...

 

That 20yr package is now 2 million.. Check attachment.. Apparently I can do that 90 day reporting online .. ? 

Thailand Elite Membership Packages June 2019.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Elzear said:

That 20yr package is now 2 million.. Check attachment.. Apparently I can do that 90 day reporting online .. ? 

Thailand Elite Membership Packages June 2019.pdf 1.53 MB · 0 downloads

There is 20 years for 2 mio THB package: https://www.thailandelite.com/at-your-service/card/elite-ultimate-privilege-membership?locate=en

And a 20 years for 1 mio THB package: https://www.thailandelite.com/at-your-service/card/elite-superiority-extension-membership?locate=en

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I are planning to get 5 year Family Excursion Thai Elite visas in January 2020. These are 800k THB for 2 people. The Thailand Elite website makes it hard to navigate and actually see all the choices and prices. I've attached an image that shows all the options which I believe are still accurate. If you scroll to the end of the official TE FAQ you can see they obliquely mention the TM30 (where is the place that the house owner or possessor have to nofity...) and that they do not help you with this cumbersome form. However I am hearing on this forum and others that immigration are getting less militant about visiting one province or another and filing TM30 but that is only hearsay.

 

https://www.thailandelite.com/faqs

THailandEliteSummary.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...