Most recent police order on insurance and Non-Imm O-A

If anyone has it, could they please post a link to the Thai version of this police order?  I've looked on the Thai immigration website and also the list of regulations, police orders, etc. on this forum but can't find it.

Thanks.

Edited by JTXR

26 minutes ago, JTXR said:

Thanks, Joe.  I've always found it useful to run the Thai versions by senior members of Thai family to get their opinions on what things are likely to mean in practice.

The English translation was done by immigration so I am sure it is correct. It could of been reviewed by the Consular Affairs Department that certifies translations to confirm its accuracy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The English translation was done by immigration so I am sure it is correct. It could of been reviewed by the Consular Affairs Department that certifies translations to confirm its accuracy.

There are many translations which are used or done by immigration which are wrong, for example the "For non-Thai resident only" on the back of the arrival card.

So it's always best to check the original Thai version, there is a good chance that mistakes were made.