government contract winners death

seajae

my wife got a call from her friend in Phutthalung this morning, her husband was shot and killed yesterday. Wife informed me that it is suspected one of his competitors in a government building  contract he had won wasnt happy they had lost so took steps to remove him, she told me this sort of thing  happens a lot in region. Not surprising really, these contracts are worth a lot of money so become very competitive and in some cases like this can be deadly.

Thats  just downright appalling but im not surprised when even people selling the same thing close by dont offer a different price probably due to being  bullied into all doing the same price or  suffer a beating from the others etc Like not being able to park your car where you legally  can outside some shops as they think they own the road outside their business...........come back and find your car scratched etc

Was this the murder in which the victim was in his SUV and killed by automatic weapons by two guys in a passing sedan?   I saw this report on Thai TV but could not understand the commentary.  

Hasn't hit the English print news.

Edited by dddave

21 hours ago, dddave said:

Was this the murder in which the victim was in his SUV and killed by automatic weapons by two guys in a passing sedan?   I saw this report on Thai TV but could not understand the commentary.  

Hasn't hit the English print news.

yes, thats the one, still havent caught them which is not unusual.