BANGKOK
Denim

GPX Legend 250 twin.

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

In this type of Chinese bikes the only good one is Stallion 400cc , a bit more expensive but it is a solid made motor...(assembled in Thailand).

You can probably find a used one at a good price,  Chinese bikes don't keep their value....!

The Chinese are improving.

When I was young , Japanese bikes were commonly refered to as Jap <deleted> for similar reasons. Teething troubles and hard to get spares.

Then came the Honda 750 x 4

An argument decider.....along with the C90 at the other end of the market.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

The Chinese are improving.

When I was young , Japanese bikes were commonly refered to as Jap <deleted> for similar reasons. Teething troubles and hard to get spares.

Then came the Honda 750 x 4

An argument decider.....along with the C90 at the other end of the market.

Sorry but this comparison of Japanese manufacturing and Chinese, which is repeated here many times, is not a good example. Japanese are very ambitious, diciplined and precise bunch, they just about excelled in all industries, they want to produce and be the best in everything, compare that philosophy with Chinese...!? 

Chinese are totally different, for them it's all about the money, getting away with what they can, copying, zero quality control, basically mass market and consumerism on the cheap. And sorry but they have been at it for so many years, we are still waiting for their high quality bike they design and manufacture from scratch... ! How many more years...? 

Of course once they are supervised and managed they produce diffetent quality stuff, bit I don't call iPhone Chinese just because the factory is there...!