which of these thai driving licenses are also valid in the other ASEAN nations?   Is it the 2 year motorcycle license, or the 5 year motorcycle license, or both of them are valid in ASEAN??   In the agreement it says something like "except temporary license"  Article 1 link down below.   But it says also Thailand and some other countries has the classes A, B, C, D, E and so on. And Typ E is the temporary motorcycle license, now i am confused.   https: