BANGKOK
snoop1130

Northern Ireland's DUP says it cannot support Brexit deal as it stands

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Farage well peeed on LBC now says NI under a bus and when we come to negotiate FTA with EU no 1 priority - then EU have said we won't get one without fishing rights under the bus and regulatory alignment. If Boris gets a 100 majority - he won't care about any of these sectional interests it will be back to big business and making sure they are kept happy and FDI comes back to UK with frictionless trade.  Thankyou working class Brexiteers for your help you can stand down now and go back to your misery - job done. 

I saw a few interviews with Farage today and for the first time ever he looked a beaten man. He's convinced this treaty will go through and he knows how bad it is.

I hope he's wrong, but he does tend to be correct with these things about 95% of the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I saw a few interviews with Farage today and for the first time ever he looked a beaten man. He's convinced this treaty will go through and he knows how bad it is.

I hope he's wrong, but he does tend to be correct with these things about 95% of the time.

He went to Dulwich College outclassed ,outmanoeuvred by the Eton mafia - it was ever thus 21 PM's to date. The Elites are back in town and ready to party !

If it were not for Brexit there would have been an election already, scheduled or not. Most of the MPs likely to lose their seats are remainers who are sitting on these green benches courtesy of leave voters, who had trusted the main party manifestos and who put them there. They will be ejected at next opportunity and they will know that already. 
If this, if that.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

This is just about the worst scenario for Farage, if the deal goes ahead.  It will mean a Brexit (of sorts) has happened and his Brexit Party will die the same miserable death that UKIP did.  Maybe time for him to take his German wife and retire to the Costa Brava where he can spend his days in an "English pub" with a pint and tales of what could have been". 

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

This is just about the worst scenario for Farage, if the deal goes ahead.  It will mean a Brexit (of sorts) has happened and his Brexit Party will die the same miserable death that UKIP did.  Maybe time for him to take his German wife and retire to the Costa Brava where he can spend his days in an "English pub" with a pint and tales of what could have been". 

Somehow I doubt that. Love him or hate him, the guy has proven to be determined and resilient.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

It seems a very bad deal all round - effectively May's  deal without the concessions she got from the EU . Other than being able to say we left the EU with a deal I can't see what it gives us.  Very bad for the economy, splits NI from the UK, leaves us in a terrible negotiating position, does not protect workers rights. I can't see either side of the brexit devid being happy with it.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tebee said:

It seems a very bad deal all round - effectively May's  deal without the concessions she got from the EU . Other than being able to say we left the EU with a deal I can't see what it gives us.  Very bad for the economy, splits NI from the UK, leaves us in a terrible negotiating position, does not protect workers rights. I can't see either side of the brexit devid being happy with it.  

Quite frankly at this stage in the game, I am prepared to go for anything which isn't No Deal or Back To Square One on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, baboon said:

Quite frankly at this stage in the game, I am prepared to go for anything which isn't No Deal or Back To Square One on Monday.

The stupid thing is , this is basically the deal the  the EU offered us 2 years ago, which everyone said at the time was unacceptable. It is much more to the EU advantage and I can see why they are "encouraging" us to accept it. 

Yet this is somehow presented as a triumph? 

• Like 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tebee said:

A Tweet from Sara Gibbs .

If I reply to her tweet here on TV, could you post that reply back to her on twitter ?

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

A Tweet from Sara Gibbs .

If I reply to her tweet here on TV, could you post that reply back to her on twitter ?

yes will pass it on