Shoe/sneakers larger than US size 11 - mail order only?

JimmyJ

5 hours ago, starky said:

Hahaha one pair of Tn's and 5 pairs of Vapormax and heaps of Jordan's that are "out of stock" yeah no thanks and terrible styles, colourways and not many big sizes. That's the problem...

Well at least they have some models, can't expect them to have the whole collection in boat sizes. But i still wonder if they can really deliver what's shown on their website.

I also just buy what's available since size 13 US is hard to find in Thailand.

58 minutes ago, Thian said:

Well at least they have some models, can't expect them to have the whole collection in boat sizes. But i still wonder if they can really deliver what's shown on their website.

I also just buy what's available since size 13 US is hard to find in Thailand.

When I check the Nike TH site you listed for U.S. size 15, for example, it pretty much looks like all of the selection are in the category of custom made and delivered within 4 weeks. But at least, they seem to say if you belong to their "club," you can still return an order within 30 days.... 

It doesn't seem like there's anywhere here you can actually go and try on for fit a size 15 U.S. Nike shoe. But at least via that website, you can custom order their shoes up to Nike size 18 U.S., which ain't bad for Thailand (since it looks like the shoes are produced in Vietnam anyway).

https://www.nike.com/th/w/mens-shoes-5pxh3z6m79uznik1zy7ok

When will Nike By You shoes deliver to me?
Custom designed Nike By You shoes may take up to 5 weeks to be manufactured and delivered.

PS - I went thru the non-custom order section of their TH website for men's shoes, and didn't find anything larger than 13, and a good portion topped out at size 12 U.S.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK