Travel Backpack store in Lop Buri??

TallScot1

A quick look at Google for these backpack,and knowing Lopburi ,i am certain they is no shop selling them .

Unless one of the small shops in Big C has opened and sells them ,not been they for a while ,but I doubt it .

When looking at Google  Lazada pop ups appeared selling them,try them .

13 minutes ago, kickstart said:

A quick look at Google for these backpack,and knowing Lopburi ,i am certain they is no shop selling them .

Unless one of the small shops in Big C has opened and sells them ,not been they for a while ,but I doubt it .

When looking at Google  Lazada pop ups appeared selling them,try them .

lopburi is a short van ride from bangkok where you can find several outdoor shops selling original products; central world and siam paragon to name but two, google will help with others. job done.

23 hours ago, samsensam said:

lopburi is a short van ride from bangkok where you can find several outdoor shops selling original products; central world and siam paragon to name but two, google will help with others. job done.

Lopburi is about 2 1/2 hours from BKK  not that short ,on a good day ,if I read your post right, Central World and Siam Paragon are in Bangkok.

What I did forget is Robinson's ,out of Lopburi  town 2 km past Mini Bear , red Song Tells,pick ups  go they from the town,  still think not easy to find .  

1 hour ago, kickstart said:

Lopburi is about 2 1/2 hours from BKK  not that short ,on a good day ,if I read your post right, Central World and Siam Paragon are in Bangkok.

What I did forget is Robinson's ,out of Lopburi  town 2 km past Mini Bear , red Song Tells,pick ups  go they from the town,  still think not easy to find .  

2.5 hours a long time? depends how busy you are and how much you want a decent backpack i guess.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, samsensam said:

2.5 hours a long time? depends how busy you are and how much you want a decent backpack i guess.

He isnt getting an Osprey except in Bangkok. Or Singapore.

Archived