BANGKOK
webfact

Trump to host G7 summit at his Florida golf resort, sparking criticism

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

It just doesn't stop. Every day, every week, for year after year, now. Lowlife president surrounded by lowlife family, advisers, staff, and appointees.

And then cries at his fan rallies "they're always accusing me of something!  This time it's..."

1 hour ago, webfact said:

In a statement, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler called the announcement "among the most brazen examples yet of the President's corruption." Nadler said the committee would continue investigating "regarding these matters".

And yet again, the great question "and what are YOU gonna do about it?" 

You Republicans should count your blessings, the strongest thing you guys having going for you is your adversaries are the Democrats.  I am not feeling optimistic about who will occupy the Oval Office on January 21, 2021.

Back in 2012 I saw Bernie being interviewed, he was asked about who in Congress takes influence money.  "All the Republicans do. All." he said.  When asked about the Dems he said "some."  How many?  "About 40%." 

I've thought about this now and then, I figure the GOP is paid to do the things they want done, and the Dems (I would suspect the leadership is in the 40%) are paid to not get in their way.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She is next in the presidential succession order...

She'll name HRC as VP, then resign. Boom.

6 minutes ago, Becker said:

You would have to ask yourself what's going through the mind of a president

Fight or flight.

Gotta be tough for an NPD to be bared for the fraud which he is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

She'll name HRC as VP, then resign. Boom.

:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Becker said:

I don't think there's an actual strategy at work here. He just seems to have completely lost it and, as I said, the grown-ups have all fled in horror so there's no one to correct this mental child.

Probably not a conscious one but he does have a kind of natural talent for horribleness. He's kind of on automatic. Remember the debate -- HRC calling him a puppet of Putin. Then he says -- you're the puppet. He's being impeached and now he wants to impeach the people impeaching him but the trouble with that is that they aren't in impeachable offices. So these responses are ingrained in him by now. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Probably not a conscious one but he does have a kind of natural talent for horribleness. 

Well, if being a horrible president and person is a strategy then he certainly has one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1