Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Trump to host G7 summit at his Florida golf resort, sparking criticism

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well to his base what looks horrible to the majority of the country looks wonderful to them. They often speak of him in terms of worship. 

would you give the keys of your house to an arsonist firefighter? They would. 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will keep that venue after Trump and Pence had to leave the White house.

 

She is next in the presidential succession order...

https://www.newsweek.com/presidential-line-succession-nancy-pelosi-1278768

 

I think this is academic.

Pence may be worthy of impeachment and removal but that's just not going to happen.

The senate is in control of the removal part and I doubt the house will even bother to impeach him.

The dirty little secret that isn't a secret is that the majority of republican senators would prefer Pence as president to 45 anyway!

At this point it's too politically damaging to them to vote to remove 45, but that might change, and getting Pence as a replacement actually increases the chances for 45's removal. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a nice secure site! Highly cost effective! The activist aren't buying it though! Here is a account of the answers by Mulvaney 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I think this is academic.

Pence may be worthy of impeachment and removal but that's just not going to happen.

The senate is in control of the removal part and I doubt the house will even bother to impeach him.

The dirty little secret that isn't a secret is that the majority of republican senators would prefer Pence as president to 45 anyway!

At this point it's too politically damaging to them to vote to remove 45, but that might change, and getting Pence as a replacement actually increases the chances for 45's removal. 

I think you’re right. Also, for Pelosi to become president based on line of succession, Trump and Pence would need to be removed from office virtually simultaneously, as “President Pence” would immediately name his own VP, who would themself then be next in line over the Speaker.

 

“President Pence.” Rolls right off the tongue, doesn’t it. If it somehow happens, I feel he’ll be a completely impotent lame duck, unable to even get his own staff’s shoelaces tied, for a period of months only before the next general election.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll probably have Ivanka there, checking them in and taking deposits."

 

Wearing a provocative bathing suit from her business collection...taking orders from the ladies in attendance...

 

It's a business...1st and foremost.

 

😮

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

He'll probably have Ivanka there, checking them in and taking deposits."

 

Wearing a provocative bathing suit from her business collection...taking orders from the ladies in attendance...

 

It's a business...1st and foremost.

 

😮

Trump's Business 1st and foremost

"Trump frequently visits his properties — primarily in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia — and has traveled to them more than 300 times since he was sworn into office, according to a compilation of information released by the White House."

Trump has repeatedly denied that he is using the presidency to promote his resorts.

 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

“President Pence.” Rolls right off the tongue, doesn’t it.

Hmmmm . . . "Our little 'PP?'"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's coming to light that Trump is in the hole to the tune of ~$125,000,000.00 in loans on this property, and it's in the red for about 69% over the last 3 years due to the Trump brand becoming undesirable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puchaiyank said:

He'll probably have Ivanka there, checking them in and taking deposits."

 

Wearing a provocative bathing suit from her business collection...taking orders from the ladies in attendance...

 

It's a business...1st and foremost.

 

😮

"Wearing a provocative bathing suit from her business collection..."

 

Well, that is sure to make her father all hot and bothered.

 

"It's a business...1st and foremost."

 

It's a presidency first and foremost. However, he (like you) completely fails to realize what is obvious even to a slow ten year old. .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, quandow said:

It's coming to light that Trump is in the hole to the tune of ~$125,000,000.00 in loans on this property, and it's in the red for about 69% over the last 3 years due to the Trump brand becoming undesirable.

Undesirable? I think we can use a stronger word than that.

 

Link: Trump brand 'has become toxic' for some people, Forbes editor says

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JAG said:

He really is " the gift that gives on giving" isn't he?

Yes and just when you think he can't possibly say or do anything lower and/or more outrageous he proves us wrong. I do think of lot of his appeal for his fans is the sick entertainment value of watching that.

Edited by Jingthing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...