Lopburi: Philandering husband shot dead by 58 year old wife

webfact

Lopburi: Philandering husband shot dead by 58 year old wife

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police who arrived at a wooden house on stilts in a village in the area of Lamsonthi, Lopburi found a 61 year old man lying dead at the foot of the stairs from a gunshot wound to the stomach.

He was Bunmark Thuasanthia. 

Up in the house was 58 year old Noo Thuasanthia, his wife. 

With her was long shotgun with one bullet still in the chamber.

Fighting back the tears she told the police that she and her husband had lived together as man and wife for decades. 

But recently he had fallen for another woman who lived in the same tambon (sub-district). 

Her husband had driven his tractor back to the house - the "mia noi" had followed on her motorcycle and parked outside the house. 

A big argument broke out. She fled up the stairs and slammed the door.

He tried to break in. She stuck the gun out through a hole in the door. 

He grabbed the gun and it went off. Her husband fell down the stairs and was dead.

Noo was detained. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-18

8 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Karma, anyone ?

Karma? As in "it's OK that she gets detained because she killed someone"?

I'm not sure the scales of justice are balanced out if I shoot my gf in the stomach because she had a new boyfriend, or someone on the side, or even a quickie behind the wood pile - not even if she were my wife would that be seen as "karma". I'm sure she wouldn't see it that way - looking at the fresh wound in her belly and the blood spreading her last words would surely be "oh, that's a fair cop, I had it coming..."

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

Massive disrespect to his wife. Mia Noi came back to the wife's home. What a basterd!

Deserved all he got. 

So that's where we draw the line? Interesting... Flashing your high beams at someone or honking the horn does NOT justify murder, but hurting your wife's feelings does? I don't know the background to this story, but based on the information provided above there are neither legal nor moral grounds for killing someone. Being a "basterd" and disrespectful is not enough to warrant being killed. 

14 hours ago, thequietman said:

Massive disrespect to his wife. Mia Noi came back to the wife's home. What a basterd!

Deserved all he got. 

my ex-father in law, still married to this day to his wife, flaunts his mistress for over 40 years everywhere, even in front of his company he has with his wife

the company also have to pay the mia noi's 10+ million condo, cars (benz, lexus) and.... credit card bills ...

oh but ex father in law is a good man, because he pays all the bills, for all his wives

3 minutes ago, justin case said:

my ex-father in law, still married to this day to his wife, flaunts his mistress for over 40 years everywhere, even in front of his company he has with his wife

the company also have to pay the mia noi's 10+ million condo, cars (benz, lexus) and.... credit card bills ...

oh but ex father in law is a good man, because he pays all the bills, for all his wives

Sad, isn't it? Some wives lack the pride that this lady in the article clearly had. ????

Archived