Rising number of Indian tourists seen as promising

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm curious....do companies over there really give there staff a holiday over here and the lucky recipients don't necessarily have spending money?
i'm aware of the male bonding ritual where the group has a gang bang, there's a little group of slaggle at the Coconut Bar do ok with the haggle.
More power to them, a niche market has been filled. Demand and supply.
Packets of 4 into one straws are now available from all 7's & Family so i believe.

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

Packets of 4 into one straws are now available from all 7's & Family so i believe.

Don't be so ridiculous. Indians will never buy packs of straws when they are given away free at the counter.

I am sorry you believe that. Thailand have lot of opportunity. Many job

Sadly, not too many for the uneducated children of the rural poor.

The point being raised is that Indian tourists (and other tourist demographics) contribute little to the bigger financial picture (macroeconomic) via their spending while on holiday. The much reviled 'sex tourists' spend in locally own bars, stay in locally owned hotels or condos which in turn allows a trail of money to get back to the areas the women they 'employ' or 'aid' financially, or the owners of the places which benefit from their spending come from. In this case it tends to be the rural North East of Thailand. I'm sure if you take a trip to Isaan, you will see the odd 'Baan Farang' owned by the family of a sex worker, or well equipped farms, small family businesses (and so on) funded not by Indian or Chinese tourism, but through the much maligned 'sex tourists'. While I neither defend nor support 'sex tourism' to attempt to deny the 'trade' has financial benefits in poorer areas would be lunacy.

13 minutes ago, IvorLott said:

The point being raised is that Indian tourists (and other tourist demographics) contribute little to the bigger financial picture (macroeconomic) via their spending while on holiday. The much reviled 'sex tourists' spend in locally own bars, stay in locally owned hotels or condos which in turn allows a trail of money to get back to the areas the women they 'employ' or 'aid' financially, or the owners of the places which benefit from their spending come from. In this case it tends to be the rural North East of Thailand. I'm sure if you take a trip to Isaan, you will see the odd 'Baan Farang' owned by the family of a sex worker, or well equipped farms, small family businesses (and so on) funded not by Indian or Chinese tourism, but through the much maligned 'sex tourists'. While I neither defend nor support 'sex tourism' to attempt to deny the 'trade' has financial benefits in poorer areas would be lunacy.

The Indians are cold hearted......They dont believe in taking care of sick buffalos.....

Has any one heard of any Indian ever sponsoring a bar girl??  

2 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

I bet the majority of posters come from a certain Island that is overrun with people from the sub continent. They also seem to like their food. Fish and chips as a staple diet disappeared decades ago, now they all want to eat curry. Even in Thailand.

Hypocrites.

the island of sirry lankas at first came to mind...

1 hour ago, IvorLott said:

Ok. 

So you say thailand should not let Indian tourist travel to Thailand?

Because western sex tourist not like Indian people? Because racism. 

And because they not want to buy a sex worker a house?

Would it be better if the Indian come and the western come?

or you think better stop India people come? Because white people not like them.

Indian stay in hotel, is not free for them, they eat, they shop, they drink. They not get free. Many stay 4 and 5 star hotel. Only the straw is free.

Everybody welcome to holiday day in Thailand if polite. Not require to buy someone a house.

i like the Indian people I have met already.

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ok. 

So you say thailand should not let Indian tourist travel to Thailand?

Because western sex tourist not like Indian people? Because racism. 

And because they not want to buy a sex worker a house?

Indian stay in hotel, is not free for them, they eat, they shop, they drink. They not get free. Many stay 4 and 5 star hotel. Only the straw is free.

Everybody welcome to holiday day in Thailand if polite. Not require to buy someone a house.

i like the Indian people I have met already.

I like the middle class Indians just fine, but your post mostly seems to be angling for somebody to buy you a house?  I am down with that darling, just not on the first date. 

2 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

You've already had it clearly explained to you. Thai people who have to interact with them whilst they're here on holiday like them even less than farangs like them. Their behaviour towards Thai women is disgusting.

Do some research on Google and find out how they treat their own women in India. They treat them like dogs and they treat Thai women even worse when they're over here on holiday.

That's something you don't seem to understand about farangs. We find it very difficult to just stand back and watch women being abused.

Archived