Rising number of Indian tourists seen as promising

webfact

3 hours ago, wombat said:

i'm curious....do companies over there really give there staff a holiday over here and the lucky recipients don't necessarily have spending money?
i'm aware of the male bonding ritual where the group has a gang bang, there's a little group of slaggle at the Coconut Bar do ok with the haggle.
More power to them, a niche market has been filled. Demand and supply.
Packets of 4 into one straws are now available from all 7's & Family so i believe.

Wonder if they share condoms Like they do the women ????

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

555!  TAT and their crystal balling.  Always good for a laugh!  When it comes down to it I would prefer Chinese tourists any day of the week....well except for the ones that talk at high volume, spit all over the place and push into ques....hey how about those Indian's ay.  We could do with a few more....right???

Almost every day I see reasonably clean, well spending, well behaved Indians almost everyday.

Almost on Monday...

Almost on Tuesday ...

Almost on Wednesday...

Almost on Thursday...

Almost on Friday.....

Almost on Saturday

And almost on Sunday....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

14 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You've already had it clearly explained to you. Thai people who have to interact with them whilst they're here on holiday like them even less than farangs like them.

I am thai, I not have that problem.

14 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Their behaviour towards Thai women is disgusting.

Do some research on Google and find out how they treat their own women in India. They treat them like dogs and they treat Thai women even worse when they're over here on holiday.

That's something you don't seem to understand about farangs. We find it very difficult to just stand back and watch women being abused.

Maybe we see different one. Phuket have a lot. Especially now. I at the airport last month, have more Indian than caucasions. Really. A lot of family group. They ok to me. Dress well, polite, good manners. Not aggressive. No problem. 

Indian family group also a lot start now come Kao Lak. Most one is friendly.

Kao Lak not have “beer bars” like Patong and Pattaya. They ok there also. Not get the bad type.

I not see in Pattaya. Pattaya attract the sex tourist a lot. So will be different type. I not think good family will go Pattaya. I think some farang also “abuse” the women in pattaya right? (I read it TVF)

Where do most Indian go? Maybe more family to Phuket. More bad guys go Pattaya? 

What you see before is bad. I believe you. What I see before is ok. 

Thailand tourism is not only Pattaya.

i think unfair to say they all bad just because some bad one in Pattaya. IMO.

And in the south a lot of “Indian” tourist are really from Malaysia. Come for short holiday. They ok.

IMO Indian people ok. IYO they not. Up to me. Up to you.

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ok. 

So you say thailand should not let Indian tourist travel to Thailand?

Because western sex tourist not like Indian people? Because racism. 

And because they not want to buy a sex worker a house?

Would it be better if the Indian come and the western come?

or you think better stop India people come? Because white people not like them.

Indian stay in hotel, is not free for them, they eat, they shop, they drink. They not get free. Many stay 4 and 5 star hotel. Only the straw is free.

Everybody welcome to holiday day in Thailand if polite. Not require to buy someone a house.

i like the Indian people I have met already.

Does thailand have sex tourists? Prostitution is illegal in thailand but is legal in Europe. So why don't they go to europe then?

6 hours ago, William Osborne said:

Was down in Jomtien last week with family....3 indians partying on beach/footpath drinking whiskey....toilet across the road for 5 baht but no, indian walks knee deep in sea for a whizz....quality tourists ????

Correct ,  i have visited India ,  Public toilets not have ,  they <deleted> anywhere .

The bigest shte  hole , i have visited on my travels.

Any Tourist , that has money , is a quality tourist in the kingdom..

Esann, now have Indian restaurants, and tailors .   Fair play to them esann girls .

Some seem to get peed off, on seing Thailand bootlicking the indians .... ????....with or without the sharing straws ????...

....more seriously, the Thais are very far from stupid and know who are decent people who do not create drunken brawls, crime and those who do....should they be Indian, Chinese, or from any western country.....

.......so no point in getting p*i***d off, if Thailand smiles at the indian group sharing half a beer and frowns down at some tatooed pot belly drunk, on solo booze overdose and speaking loudly for the whole surroundings ????

This is just more fiction from the TAT, who cannot be trusted one iota. They sit around all day and design these charts and make up these numbers. Indian families spending 120 million baht on a wedding? Somebody at the TAT needs to get back onto their meds, or get some therapy. The vast majority of Indians that visit, are lower to lower middle class, and they do not spend much money. Same with the Chinese. Well heeled tourists are avoiding Thailand like a plague, for a dizen valid reasons. They used to come. Not anymore.

This is a face saving mission, intended to deflect blame for the horrendous job they have done, and the utter destruction of the tourism industry, by the army, the TAT, and immigration. It does not pass the whiff test. Utter and complete nonsense, and not a grain of truth in this report, other than Indian tourism on the rise. 

10 hours ago, at15 said:

the greed is ruining thailand, screw over the western tourist and attract these third worlders who dont know what the hell is going on. 

How are western tourists superiour than Indians?

Why have western tourists, who are so-called rich,  been travelling to the country less lately because of .... the strong baht?????

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Its difficult for them to get visas for Europe 

OK , would make economical sense , for thai immigration to have a sex tourist visa .

Thirty long times / sixty short times / per mounth .

Good for thai economy .. 

19 minutes ago, elliss said:

OK , would make economical sense , for thai immigration to have a sex tourist visa .

Thirty long times / sixty short times / per mounth .

Good for thai economy .. 

As long as they supplied some viagara with the visa 

2 hours ago, chado said:

How are western tourists superiour than Indians?

Why have western tourists, who are so-called rich,  been travelling to the country less lately because of .... the strong baht?????

They are just upset at being targeted. But of course they are likely only targeted because they are long stay tourists.

Without that, they would not need to apply for a visa, nor have to deal with TM30 etc

I'm sure that Indians who stay under the same circumstances as Westerners will have similar issues.

So I don't know if it is an anti-Western stance.

Way too many closed minded people on TV. 

Railing against immigration in their own countries, but expecting to be treated with open arms as virtual immigrants in another.

Insisting that their particular culture is at the top of the tree, whilst everyone else is at varied levels below.

Cannot accept that the world can thrive without them. 

I don't see it that way. I see it that we all need each other.

I travelled in order to meet people from different countries and cultures and to understand their ways. To make friends further to this end. To further my boundaries.

Many think they already know it all or just don't wish to expand their horizons. Instead they try to drag everyone down to their level.

So 'Indians' are 'inferior' to them because they spend less on the things on which they spend more.

Never thinking that perhaps the 'Indians' prefer to spend their money on different things. Instead of learning from them, they just assume that they are superior to the Indians. Staying ignorant of all things that are outside their little limited bubble.

The is no point in expending energy trying to educate this kind of person. They are who they are.

For them all Indians are the same, all Chinese are the same, all Thais are the same.... Racists, even if they don't admit it to themselves.

Some really disgusting examples on this forum. Many I know refuse to participate in discussions because of the ignorance shown.

Anyone who travels simply to exploit the poor is never going to be a desirable addition to the community.

I hope that the 'Thais' aren't as stupid as these people and don't equally try to tar us all with the same brush.

7 hours ago, Thian said:

That's very promising! Maybe they can also do some shoepolishing in the park like they do in India? That's not stealing a job from the Thai because they don't do shoe polishing.

there was a Shoe Polisher used to be around the Soi 8  area in Pattaya --   not many leather shoes to buff up tho-- but cleaned up the Reebok nicely ---also had new laces-and could replace the Velcro fastenings on shoes & sandals that had them-- always seemed to be happy with his lot--come to think of it --it was a lady --maybe ???

The expats in pattaya have no problem dissing the Indians and Asians visiting pattaya, they speak of them being cheap Charlie's etc, but yet the main group of western men in pattaya, are low class, unkept, rowdy hooligans, nursing 60 baht beer eating at tin cup. 

Perhaps they should look in the mirror before they speak of the newest tourist demographic that is rapidly phasing them out .

30 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

The expats in pattaya have no problem dissing the Indians and Asians visiting pattaya, they speak of them being cheap Charlie's etc, but yet the main group of western men in pattaya, are low class, unkept, rowdy hooligans, nursing 60 baht beer eating at tin cup. 

Perhaps they should look in the mirror before they speak of the newest tourist demographic that is rapidly phasing them out .

Sir I some times spend 65 baht on a beer and I have been known to spend as much as 99 baht for a meal.....I think I am a crazy high roller compared to some of the Indians I have seen....

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The number of Indian tourists coming to Thailand has doubled over the past five years and continues to grow by an average of 15 per cent annually according to a survey conducted by Bank of Thailand researchers Nutchanart Kuprasert and Jidapha Chuayphan.

Let's see how many of these will remain in Thailand ... I expect a large increase in Indian tailors (Giorgio Armani, Boss and ...)!

20 hours ago, SteveK said:

So they spend 27k each per trip? I've spent more than that in 2 days in Bangkok! Why does the Thai government want to attract these kinds of people when they've already got relatively rich Western tourists trying to get in and being refused for coming too often? It makes absolutely zero sense.

Ha rich western tourist who beg for tickets at the end of there trips.

Have you everseen Big fat Indian weddings here. You cant even think of spending that kind of money for a wedding & they happily do it.

Your statement shows your racism instead of sense.

22 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I said it before, and I'll say again....be careful what you wish for when it comes to Indians. 

Ha what about westerners who murder rich indians & abscond from country. Racist. You guys jealous of indians.

8 minutes ago, Kashy said:

Ha what about westerners who murder rich indians & abscond from country. Racist. You guys jealous of indians.

Indeed, I only wish I could share a bed with another man who has not showered for at least a week or to share bottle of water or a girl or have any self respect at all.

if only I could be like that , life would be so much easier ????

Archived