BANGKOK
webfact

Rising number of Indian tourists seen as promising

10 hours ago, at15 said:

the greed is ruining thailand, screw over the western tourist and attract these third worlders who dont know what the hell is going on. 

How are western tourists superiour than Indians?

Why have western tourists, who are so-called rich,  been travelling to the country less lately because of .... the strong baht?😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Its difficult for them to get visas for Europe 

OK , would make economical sense , for thai immigration to have a sex tourist visa .

Thirty long times / sixty short times / per mounth .

Good for thai economy .. 

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, elliss said:

OK , would make economical sense , for thai immigration to have a sex tourist visa .

Thirty long times / sixty short times / per mounth .

Good for thai economy .. 

As long as they supplied some viagara with the visa 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, at15 said:

the greed is ruining thailand, screw over the western tourist and attract these third worlders who dont know what the hell is going on. 

I absolutely agree with you, and you know what, Indianas hate Indians.

Edited by kevin612

14 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Does that include the flights?

27,000b that includes the flight, the hotel ( 5 to a room) meals at Indian restaurants, clothes from the Indian tailor and drinks to share in the bars and 7-11 😖😖

7 hours ago, Thian said:

That's very promising! Maybe they can also do some shoepolishing in the park like they do in India? That's not stealing a job from the Thai because they don't do shoe polishing.

there was a Shoe Polisher used to be around the Soi 8  area in Pattaya --   not many leather shoes to buff up tho-- but cleaned up the Reebok nicely ---also had new laces-and could replace the Velcro fastenings on shoes & sandals that had them-- always seemed to be happy with his lot--come to think of it --it was a lady --maybe ???

16 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Yes, but promising what:

to buy one drink each, not sharing one between a few of them?

to take one girl each out of a bar, not sharing one between a few of them?

You beat me to it.  Promising in what sense?

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The number of Indian tourists coming to Thailand has doubled over the past five years and continues to grow by an average of 15 per cent annually according to a survey conducted by Bank of Thailand researchers Nutchanart Kuprasert and Jidapha Chuayphan.

Let's see how many of these will remain in Thailand ... I expect a large increase in Indian tailors (Giorgio Armani, Boss and ...)!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, SteveK said:

So they spend 27k each per trip? I've spent more than that in 2 days in Bangkok! Why does the Thai government want to attract these kinds of people when they've already got relatively rich Western tourists trying to get in and being refused for coming too often? It makes absolutely zero sense.

Ha rich western tourist who beg for tickets at the end of there trips.

Have you everseen Big fat Indian weddings here. You cant even think of spending that kind of money for a wedding & they happily do it.

Your statement shows your racism instead of sense.

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I said it before, and I'll say again....be careful what you wish for when it comes to Indians. 

Ha what about westerners who murder rich indians & abscond from country. Racist. You guys jealous of indians.

• Confused 2