Airport Customs re: Goods Exported in Passenger Baggage

WaveHunter

I need to declare certain baggage items I will be taking out of the kingdom on an upcoming flight so I do not face customs duty tax on those items when I return.  

Does anybody know where I would do this at Chiang Mai airport?  Does anybody know where I can download the appropriate form for Thai Customs, similar to the one somebody showed me for Australian Customs, shown below?

1823049291_snapshot_2019-10-18at2_08_24PM.jpg.a4fa1fcc707b930f41fe986b7f34e884.jpg

Australian Customs Declaration.pdf

19 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Seeing all ur posts here kinda makes me glad that i am not in your position dealing with all ur administrative issues and insurances, taxes, TM30’s , and ur mall visits..

Cant u just go to a beach and relax?

Yeah, I see plenty of tired old ex-pats just laying on the beach all day long here in Pattaya, sunning themselves like beached whales, doing nothing productive or interesting with their lives.  Good advice...for when I decide to just pack it in and retire from the human race.

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Yeah, I see plenty of tired old ex-pats just laying on the beach all day long here in Pattaya, sunning themselves like beached whales, doing nothing productive or interesting with their lives.  Good advice...for when I decide to just pack it in and retire from the human race.

Hahaja on a beach i can be very active and I prefer a beach than dealing endlessly with customs procedures like you seem to be but anyway never mind i was just getting  cranky.

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Hahaja on a beach i can be very active and I prefer a beach than dealing endlessly with customs procedures like you seem to be but anyway never mind i was just getting  cranky.

LOL...no offense taken.  I was in a cranky mood too.  As a matter of fact, it happens to be a beautiful sunny day here in Jomtien.  Out my window the sea is sparkling.  What a waste to sit here at my computer!  Maybe a visit to the beach to catch a few rays isn't such bad advice after all ????  Now watch what happens, as soon as I set foot out of the door, the clouds will roll in, followed by rain, lightning and thunder!  Been happening every day down here lately.  I thought rainy season was supposed to be over by now. ????  Ooops, getting cranky again.

Archived