Brexit on a knife edge as PM Johnson stakes all on 'Super Saturday' vote

snoop1130

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

He wouldn't, but you should declare the credentials of people you quote. Against forum rules to post the extreme right wing racist nonsense that you continually post without declaring the true scource.

Anything I post is posted in plain sight. I have no idea where you get your ideas from but your loathing of all things Brexit coupled with your 'far right' paintbrush places you in the very bracket in which you'd have others believe ordinary decent people fit simply because their views differ to your own.

& before you serve your usual reply you should consider the ethnicity of the spouse & kids of posters you regularly rip into before hitting send ????

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Person in video is using the name "Daddy Dragon". He is actually Graham Moore ex UKIP and English Democrats (NF). Now founder and leader of the White Pendragons, an openly white supremacist group of double digit membership. Even evadgib, the original poster, admits that he is an "ineffective fruitcake".

NF....?

(& I ain't got a clue wot White Pendragons are either, or how it affects his opinion on the English constitution)

I think it's time for you to either put up or shut up.

7 minutes ago, evadgib said:

NF....?

(& I ain't got a clue wot White Pendragons are either, or how it affects his opinion on the English constitution)

throw up?

give up?

hang up?

??? up?

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

An absolutely horrible specimen of humanity typically found on the sole of one's shoe in the environs of Battersea.

This is much, much better and she probably has (irrelevant, fat, white, English, daddy) dragons for breakfast.

FYI: A high profile member of the BP resigned more than a week ago but as yet his/her ID hasn't yet been revealed...

(Guess where this came from?)

24 minutes ago, evadgib said:

NF....?

You should have done your research on the people you are linking to. I've put up, now shut up. We don't want to hear nonsense from white supremacists, please stop quoting them.

The majority of senior members of Robin Tilbrook's English Democrats (another favoured source of yours) are ex National Front (NF) another group of facist white supremacists.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You should have done your research on the people you are linking to. I've put up, now shut up. We don't want to hear nonsense from white supremacists, please stop quoting them.

As I thought; Nothing more than wishful thinking on your part with nothing whatsoever to back it up.

byeee...

image.jpeg.787e9c3424b017c53db01677b1279009.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did you actually watch all 1 hour and 39 minutes of that garbage and if so whatever made you think the rest of us would.

How about giving us your own opinions rather than this constant resort to videos by other people?!

Your serial use of emojis in lieu of a meaningful reply renders me out of your league.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:26 PM, snoop1130 said:

If he wins the vote, Johnson will go down in history as the leader who delivered Brexit - for good or bad. If he fails, Johnson will face the humiliation of Brexit unraveling after repeatedly promising that he would get it done.

obviously their top priority is not the country or voters....it's making Boris look bad.

So it will be voted against. Simples.

No deal Brexit looking like a good deal now.

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

obviously their top priority is not the country or voters....it's making Boris look bad.

So it will be voted against. Simples.

No deal Brexit looking like a good deal now.

Alternatively, Johnson has displayed a total disregard for the views of the DUP on who’s support he relied to get his own version of ‘The Surrender Bill’ through Parliament.

No Brexit is looking better by the day.

39 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Man, that fan must be covered in faeces by now. 

Source?,  Boris of course, he has no shortage off the brown stuff ..

Oct 31 ,  Ditch Day,  bring a spade..

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Those businesses employ people and those people come off benefits and pay taxes 

Who pays to educate them? The businesses not paying taxes? And if they find themselves sick or unemployed who pays for that? The businesses not paying taxes?

Or do we leave human beings to die like dogs by the roadside when they can no longer feed this insatiable beast called the 'Economy'?

11 minutes ago, baboon said:

Who pays to educate them? The businesses not paying taxes? And if they find themselves sick or unemployed who pays for that? The businesses not paying taxes?

Or do we leave human beings to die like dogs by the roadside when they can no longer feed this insatiable beast called the 'Economy'?

The workers pay tax and national insurance which pays for education and medical costs 

13 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Emmanuel Macron and the EU's budget commissioner Guenther Oettinger

disagree with you...and I'll take their word over yours TYVM.

A brexiteer putting the word of a Frenchman and a German higher than the word of a Brit (even if that Brit is a traitor)?

Slip of the tongue?

Archived