METV online visa application help (London Embassy)

Hi guys, I am in the process of applying for a METV online at https://thaievisa.go.th

When uploading the documents, it doesn't let me add multiple jpg files, just one...

How can I send all this info with 0.5mb jpgs for each section.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

OR should I just send ALL the supporting documents in the post when I send my passport? 

Appreciate if anyone knows, need to send this asap as flying next month

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 14.30.17.png

There is a good technical guide how to do this below, you can only do one file for each section.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1118112-my-guide-to-online-e-visa-applications-via-london-thai-embassy-60-day-setv-by-post/

However,  I thought METV no longer issued online from London? Do a search here, certainly a lot of posts here about the problems that can come with them. Someone will come along and tell you.

5 hours ago, roamer said:

There is a good technical guide how to do this below, you can only do one file for each section.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1118112-my-guide-to-online-e-visa-applications-via-london-thai-embassy-60-day-setv-by-post/

However,  I thought METV no longer issued online from London? Do a search here, certainly a lot of posts here about the problems that can come with them. Someone will come along and tell you.

METV is still possible apparently, non-O ME is unfortunately not.

I will  probably visit the London Embassy next April when the Daughter goes down to renew her Thai Passport, but most likely will just get my Visa from one of the consulates, since the ME is unavailable (reinforced by the fact that the O-A visa is now not of interest as an Multi-entry due to it's revised requirements)

Edited by UKresonant

Just send the first page of each document. then send the rest in the post with your passport once the online application is approved. I did mine and it all went smoothly. The whole process from registering, to applying, sending passport and getting it back in the post was done in a week. It wont let you get past that documents screen until all sections are uploaded even if they are not relevant. just readd your passport pic into the proof of residence permit

19 hours ago, dt1971 said:

Just send the first page of each document. then send the rest in the post with your passport once the online application is approved. I did mine and it all went smoothly. The whole process from registering, to applying, sending passport and getting it back in the post was done in a week. It wont let you get past that documents screen until all sections are uploaded even if they are not relevant. just readd your passport pic into the proof of residence permit

Cheers man, so for the proof of earnings, you just put your last month's bank statement as the upload, then the 6 before printed out and sent them in the post?

And thanks for the residency, didn't quite get that (was gonna upload birth certificate lol, but will just re-upload passport)