English website of Bangkok Christian hospital???

Kampot1969

I have searched everywhere, and even if I can read Thai, I could not find how to access to BCH English website to make appointment. I have send e mail mentioning the problem several years ago, but the problem is still the same. Anyone can answer my question? Thanks. Farang in Cambodia

I suspect a telephone call would be the best method - as with most facilities in Thailand.  Phone is the method of contact.  Websites/internet is place advertise and forget for many.

Edit:  Site clearly says to call them to make appointment if you check the doctors pages.

For more information, make an appointment with a doctor at 0-2625-9000, 0-2760-9000 ext. 21230, 21231

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=th&u=https://www.bch.in.th/&prev=search

Both BCH and St Louis, little or nothing online in English

And with both no appointment needed as it is first come first serve. But should call to verify the doctor you want will be there that day.

And arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the doctor's hours in order to get into the queue, more if not yet registeted at the hospital with a patient number (you could also go on another day prior to planned foctor visir to register).

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Both BCH and St Louis, little or nothing online in English

And with both no appointment needed as it is first come first serve. But should call to verify the doctor you want will be there that day.

And arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the doctor's hours in order to get into the queue, more if not yet registeted at the hospital with a patient number (you could also go on another day prior to planned foctor visir to register).

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I go to BCH fairly regularly and all Sheryl wrote is spot on.

I have never had a wait of more than an hour though I've never had an appointment. 

Archived