TM30 app or website register more than one person?

My wife and I (both American) will be returning to Thailand soon. Based on the most current info I have depending on our travel plans we will need to periodically complete the TM30 form. My landlord has agreed to register and allow us to manage this process online with his credentials. I have seen screenshots and videos about the app and website so have a general idea how it works.

Using either the website or app is it possible to register 2 people using his login credential? I will login as him, but I need to register both my wife and myself each time, is this possible? If not how can I register 2 people? Would two logins be required? I hope not.

You can register as many persons as you want

31 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Retiring to Thailand with what type of visa or permission of stay. Your details are minimal. 

How would this be relevant for the question? TM30 is always the same

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jackdd said:

You can register as many persons as you want

How would this be relevant for the question? TM30 is always the same

I agree it's not relevant, since it is the same for everyone on any type of visa but we will be on the Thailand Elite by the time we are filing TM30.

3 hours ago, wasabi said:

I agree it's not relevant, since it is the same for everyone on any type of visa but we will be on the Thailand Elite by the time we are filing TM30.

Its relevant because up until recently tm30 were never required at eg CW. I had not done one in 7 years.

On Oct 8, I attended CW for annual extension based on retirement. I had my condo do a tm30 on Oct 5 as I had just returned from Saigon. At cw the io did not even look at my print out of tm30. Just pushed it back to me. Apart from that if I had followed the "law", I would have filed 50+ tm30 for the year. I did one and it was not even looked at. 

Appears to me that things have calmed down. Even if they have not I would only do one if have need attend imm. 90 day report does not count. Not related to tm30.