Start when is possible to ask 60 days extension visa ( Visit Thai Child ) when entering with a visa-exempt ?

Hello,

I would like to enter with a visa-exempt entry ( 30 days ),

Then as I am already in Bangkok, I would like going with my Thai child to Chaweng Wattana to process with the 60 days extension visa.

Is possible to do this the just fews days after of arrival ? ( I remember they are asking to have maximum 45 days before the visa finish if not is too early for them ) but I am gonna using a visa-exempt this time

How long do I need to wait that the hotel send the TM30 to the Immigration and being registered into the Immigration system, before I go visit them?

( I know the hotel is keeping asking the TM6 departure card to do the copy, and make also copy of the stamp, so I guess they do the TM30 report ? ) 

Wait for Ubon Joe to reply. His word is as best as you will receive. If they register you at a hotel for TM 30, then it is immediate into the system. You can even stay registered in that hotel and pay per day and take an undocumented trip if you get what I mean. You would be technically still staying at that hotel. 

Chaeng Wattana will do it shortly after you entered the country.

The 30 day or 45 day rule is only for those on long stay extensions and/or longer entries from a visa.

Be sure you have proof you are living in Bangkok when you apply for the extension.

14 hours ago, Danielsiam said:

Is possible to do this the just fews days after of arrival ?

Possible but not guaranteed. There is no set rule, but I’ve heard of people getting extensions that early so it’s worth asking.

14 hours ago, Danielsiam said:

How long do I need to wait that the hotel send the TM30 to the Immigration and being registered into the Immigration system, before I go visit them?

The hotel are supposed to report within 24 hours. They do it online.