What not to do in Isaan

Nyezhov

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Apparently they ALL meet once a month in the back of a pick up!

I would like to know how you have acquired this knowledge, and whether you are engaged in reducing their number.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think for one second volcanic spice is confined to Isaan. Plenty of it in the Chiang Rai area.

A few years ago, I contributed 5 kg of good beef to a housewarming party. About 4000 baht's worth, from memory.

By the time the builder's wife had made it into a stew, the liquid portion could have served equally well as paint stripper or drain cleaner.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Don't think for one second volcanic spice is confined to Isaan. Plenty of it in the Chiang Rai area.

A few years ago, I contributed 5 kg of good beef to a housewarming party. About 4000 baht's worth, from memory.

By the time the builder's wife had made it into a stew, the liquid portion could have served equally well as paint stripper or drain cleaner.

You are always competing with me. Its like a teenage boy thing, are all Ozzies like that? Especially when it comes to those you are both intimidated by, yet admire....your American big cousins.

I remember that time I merely mentioned that a ladyboy looked at me, and you had to respond with a blow by blow, if I may, description of your antics with three of them. OK, you won that one.

Has this forum really degenerated into a weed addled dude

complaining that he got the trots from eating too many peppers and then entitling it “What Not to Do in Isaan?’ Not instructive, interesting or inventive. 

2 minutes ago, Onrai said:

Has this forum really degenerated into a weed addled dude

complaining that he got the trots from eating too many peppers and then entitling it “What Not to Do in Isaan?’ Not instructive, interesting or inventive. 

We cater for all here......????.......................????

Not sure about brain surgery though, could be in the gardening forum...

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You are always competing with me. Its like a teenage boy thing, are all Ozzies like that? Especially when it comes to those you are both intimidated by, yet admire....your American big cousins.

I remember that time I merely mentioned that a ladyboy looked at me, and you had to respond with a blow by blow, if I may, description of your antics with three of them. OK, you won that one.

Oh, come on. Competing with you? That left the barn a long time ago.

Where do Americans get the idea they are God's gift to all other nationalities? Is it your incarceration rate of minority groups, your ruinous medical system, or your love affair with RPG's?

Leave off the bong for a moment, and cast your mind back to the America's Cup of 1982. It was Australians who relieved you of that bauble, after the Brits had knocked themselves out for 132 years. You've been trying to get it back ever since.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

RPG's?

Dude Charlie uses those. We got M1A Abrams tanks with Chobham Armour and Lasers as well as Lightweight Airmobile 155s. Your aquaintance with weaponry dates to your time of service then, an old timer are ye? 

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

America's Cup of 1982

Whats that? A minor league baseball trophy? You are a Toldeo Mud Hens fan then? Or the Durham Bulls, cuz you liked Susan Sarandons pulchritidinousness?

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude Charlie uses those. We got M1A Abrams tanks with Chobham Armour and Lasers as well as Lightweight Airmobile 155s. Your aquaintance with weaponry dates to your time of service then, an old timer are ye? 

Whats that? A minor league baseball trophy? You are a Toldeo Mud Hens fan then? Or the Durham Bulls, cuz you liked Susan Sarandons pulchritidinousness?

I was talking about what's available to the dude in the street, although I wouldn't be surprised if some of your wealthier citizens had acquired nukes for self-protection.

Of course I'm an old-timer. I wouldn't be if I was American, due to the cost of the pharmaceuticals (legal) that keep me hale and hearty.

Your reference to the Toledo Mud Hens gives you away as an old fart yourself, as that was Klinger's team in M*A*S*H.

I was talking about what's available to the dude in the street, although I wouldn't be surprised if some of your wealthier citizens had acquired nukes for self-protection.
Of course I'm an old-timer. I wouldn't be if I was American, due to the cost of the pharmaceuticals (legal) that keep me hale and hearty.
Your reference to the Toledo Mud Hens gives you away as an old fart yourself, as that was Klinger's team in M*A*S*H.

Get a room, you two.
This isn’t interesting to others, I’d suggest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Get a room, you two.

Thank you for your opinion. I'm sure you know the aphorism about them.

35 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Get a room, you two.

You wouldnt want to watch? Hes hairy and Im a midget. Bring on the Crisco and webcam.

33 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

poetry.  weed and prep h.  classy

I can do that...

Sol Invictus, painting the sky

swirling like an acid tripped Munch,

as I, small mortal man,

arise, wake

and bake! 

The hot coffee steams to the penultimate pepper perisitaltis

as the cool throne beckons:

the annointing unguent is here!

When Iosef Vissarionavich wrote poetry, he used a lot of exclamation points too. 

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I can do that...

Sol Invictus, painting the sky

swirling like an acid tripped Munch,

as I, small mortal man,

arise, wake

and bake! 

The hot coffee steams to the penultimate pepper perisitaltis

as the cool throne beckons:

the annointing unguent is here!

When Iosef Vissarionavich wrote poetry, he used a lot of exclamation points too. 

Pretty good, Dzugashvili.

He clasps his butt with crooked hands,

Close to the loo in lonely lands,

Ringed by preparation H, he stands.

The febrile Issan spices roil,

He alone feels Nature's call,

Like liquid fire, his rectum boils.

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Pretty good, Dzugashvili.

He clasps his butt with crooked hands,

Close to the loo in lonely lands,

Ringed by preparation H, he stands.