What not to do in Isaan

Nyezhov

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First don't let me get in the way of youse twose little spat but

In all  honesty I have to tell you there was NO Americas cup in 1982. If your digging on the yanks, (and what fun), it is more convincing if you get your dates right. :biggrin:

On 10/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, Lacessit said:

Leave off the bong for a moment, and cast your mind back to the America's Cup of 1982. It was Australians who relieved you of that bauble, after the Brits had knocked themselves out for 132 years. You've been trying to get it back ever since.

5 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

First don't let me get in the way of youse twose little spat but

In all  honesty I have to tell you there was NO Americas cup in 1982. If your digging on the yanks, (and what fun), it is more convincing if you get your dates right. :biggrin:

You're right, it was 1983. My bad.

We don't have spats, we have differences of opinion between friends divided by a common language. Nyezhov thinks the sun shines out of the American a**e. I just bring him back back down earth occasionally.

44 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Nyezhov thinks the sun shines out of the American a**e

Thats why the Ozards put on a set of cheap sunglasses every time I bend over. I can go down to Soi 8 when those silly grabbing "Rules" games are being broadcast and watch the shades flip on as I walk down the street.

You Vegemite diet guys need to say thank you to us Yanks for the Vitamin D we shine on you, elstwise you would be as bandylegged as your bean eating Marmite swilling slow cousins from West Ham.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats why the Ozards put on a set of cheap sunglasses every time I bend over. I can go down to Soi 8 when those silly grabbing "Rules" games are being broadcast and watch the shades flip on as I walk down the street.

You Vegemite diet guys need to say thank you to us Yanks for the Vitamin D we shine on you, elstwise you would be as bandylegged as your bean eating Marmite swilling slow cousins from West Ham.

I'm surprised you can bend over far enough. I'll give you credit for your gift of hyberbole. Do you make money on the side writing tweets for Trump?

Just now, Lacessit said:

I'm surprised you can bend over far enough. I'll give you credit for your gift of hyberbole. Do you make money on the side writing tweets for Trump?

Hey to get this back on topic, you ever been to Surin honedboy? How about Khorat. I havent been to Khorat in 15 years. Im gonna go to the Oliphaunt Round Up

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Hey to get this back on topic, you ever been to Surin honedboy? How about Khorat. I havent been to Khorat in 15 years. Im gonna go to the Oliphaunt Round Up

No doubt about you, reproaching me for going off topic when you are the acknowledged master of tangents. Never been to Surin. Been to Buriram, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani and Loei.

I would have been to Korat a lot earlier than I was, if I had realised its real name is Nakhon Ratchasima. I spent half a day driving around looking for it on the Korat Plateau.

20 minutes ago, frantick said:

(it rhymes)

Another poet!

Hey how about Basho style Isaan food poetry:

His bowels scream

sweaty Buttocks clenched

The frog was not on ice.

I wonder how many dudes got their butts burned out in a village trip with their future wives.

Howdy, I spent a little time in a small city called Nong Khai, just north of Udon Thani. Lovely place on the bank of the Mekong. Sunsets over the river, floating restahrants, etc.

Just be careful of the spicy shrimp! three hours after ingestion I was bent double in the gents, beads of greasy sweat running under my chin and soaking my shirt, fists punching holes in the walls. Felt like I was giving birth to a rusty bicycle chain coated in Tabasco sauce.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Another poet!

Hey how about Basho style Isaan food poetry:

His bowels scream

sweaty Buttocks clenched

The frog was not on ice.

I wonder how many dudes got their butts burned out in a village trip with their future wives.

You'd probably do quite well with haiku, except you've only used 16 syllables.

Poor Nyezhov, with an inflamed colon

In Issan, without the wisdom of Solon.

Sorry, I'm OCD.

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, Haiku have 17 syllables. First line has five, second line has seven, third line has five.

For example: 

Chilis enter smooth

Pass a hot speedy journey

Exit with a bang

Got it, how about

Fermented Fish sauce

stuck smelling in my beard

The bargirls say no

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Got it, how about

Fermented Fish sauce

stuck smelling in my beard

The bargirls say no

Nyezhov wonders

Why bar girls are chundering

Mere sight of his beard

No correspondence on how many syllables the patronymic contains will be entered into.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No correspondence on how many syllables the patronymic contains will be entered into.

Ivanovich

The gorgeous smile

Love is real

When buffalo falls ill.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:38 PM, Lacessit said:

We don't have spats, we have differences of opinion between friends divided by a common language. Nyezhov thinks the sun shines out of the American a**e. I just bring him back back down earth occasionally.

There is considerable doubt whether Nyezhov is an American or even an Expat.

:thumbsup:  You need to up your Game Lacessit.

9 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

There is considerable doubt whether Nyezhov is an American or even an Expat.

:thumbsup:  You need to up your Game Lacessit.

LOL dude, I only spell like a Pom. And who ever said I was an expat, Im a snowbird. How much you want to bet Im in Bangkok right now, or are ya asceered to run with the Big Dogs? How about $100?

Just now, Nyezhov said:

LOL dude, I only spell like a Pom. And who ever said I was an expat, Im a snowbird. How much you want to bet Im in Bangkok right now, or are ya asceered to run with the Big Dogs? How about $100?

It is good to see you right on top of this. I would expect that, natch. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

It is good to see you right on top of this. I would expect that, natch. :thumbsup:

Rush hour dude, no need to go anywhere except to catch a train or plane. Watch fox news, drink coffee, process photos, bake, post on TV> 

So how about that C, or are ya just wimping out?

Archived